become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Iowa
3 Fingers Campground
- Park with 26 pull through sites. Free off season storage (outdoor), free shelter house,fishing,paddle boats, canoes, kayaks, playground, horseshoes, and mini-golf. Located in Forest City.
- Located on Spirit Lake. RV and tent camping. Posts map and events list.
Chimney Rock Canoe Rental and Campground
- Posts services, map and rates. Canoe rental and campground. Located in Cresco.
Deer Ridge Campground
- Located in Wadena. Full service 30 and 50 amps at every site. Posts rates, pictures and virtual tour.
- Located in Kellogg. Electric, Water, Sewer, and lots of tent camping, near the Iowa Speedway.
Lake Shore RV Park and Campground
- Located in Oelwein. Offers RV camping, golf and beach.
Lakeside Marina and Campground
- Providing recreation for campers, fishermen, boaters and water sports enthusiasts. Includes details of facilities, information about area attractions, photographs and directions.
Loess Hills Hideaway Cabins and Campground
- Six campsites and four housekeeping cabins, located in Moorhead. Open all year. Photos, rates, and downloadable brochure.
- 165 acre park is located west of Dow City. Provides picnicking, hiking, swimming, boating, fishing and camping.
New Hampton Campground
- Located in New Hampton. City park campground operated by Boy Scouts.
River Valley Horsecamp
- Located in Farmington. Post amenities, events and location.
Riverview Ridge Campgrounds & Recreation
- Full service campground equipped with RV and tent sites, located along the Maquoketa River in Cascade. Offer tube and kayak rentals, hiking trails.
Shady Oaks Campground
- Located in Marshalltown. Provides photos, map and services.
Spook Cave and Campground
- Located in McGregor. Provides services, cave information, rates and photo gallery.
- Source for Iowa's Parks, Recreation Areas and Lakes.
- Located in Waukee. Provides virtual tour, rates, attractions and directions.
Vicks Corner World
- Family-owned and operated business. Offers general store, gas station, fishing and hunting supplies, campground and flea markets. Includes history of the store, location and contact details.
Yellow Smoke Park
- 359 acre recreation area east of Denison. Park has been developed for picnics, hiking, biking, camping, swimming, boating, canoeing, sailing, and fishing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2015 at 16:53:09 UTC -