the entire directory
only in Motorcycles/Classic
This category in other languages:
AJS & Matchless Spares Index
- Index of suppliers and manufacturers of AJS and Matchless parts both used and replica.
Allstate, Puch and Gilera motorcycles
- John Pfingstag's web pages devoted to Sears Allstate motorcycles and Silvertone radios
Behan Classic Motorcycles
- Sources and sells Japanese and American motorcycles, including classics. Scottsdale, AZ
The Bike Museum
- Classic MV Agusta Motorcycles. Database of models, Registry, Library, Photos, For Sale, Sold, Wanted.
Bill Redrobe's Velocettes
- All about classic velocettes valiant and velocette viper restoration
British Motorcycle Specialist Australia
- Sales of British Motorcycles and Spare Parts. Woolloongabba Brisbane, Qld
Brough Superior Motorcycles
- Includes reproduced catalogue of the marque. Information on Brough's most famous customer, Lawrence of Arabia.
BSA Bantam - A Norwegian Restoration
- The restoration of a 1954 BSA Bantam D3.
BSA Bantam Homepage
- BSA Bantam resource site. Restorations, links, publications and history.
BSA Bantam Library
- B.S.A. Bantam Classic Motorcycle Library, this website covers all the models: D1, D3, D5, D7, D10, D14 and the D175. Includes wiring diagrams and history.
BSA Bantam Mailing List
- A Mailing list for BSA Bantam owners and enthusiasts. Site contains many photographs.
BSA Golden Flash PMU121
- Restoration of a British 650cc motorcycle type BSA Golden Flash registered PMU121 in 1950
The BSA WM20 website
- BSA WM20 WWII military motorcycle site contains Lucas electrics, M20 data, frame numbers and an M20 forum.
Capriolo: Italian vintage bike
- The Aero Caproni firm produced the Capriolo motorcycle between 1950/1962
Classic Internet-Bike Shop
- Specialized in prewar BMW motorcycles, but also has a large and constantly changing stock of other makes and military bikes.
Classic Italian Cycles Restoration
- Provides repair and restoration services for antique and classic Italian motorcycles.
Classic Japanese Motorcycles
- Vintage and classic motorcycles for sale. Specializing in Honda.
Classic Motor Bikes and Terry Prince Vincent
- Provide parts for restoration and upgrading of classic Vincent motor cycles.
Classic Motorcycle Fibreglass
- Replica bodywork for a great many European and British classics, with some excellent photographs of rare and interesting antique motorcycles.
Classic Motorcycle Memorabilia
- Classic motorcycle literature and collectibles, research and gift ideas. Information on manifold vintage topics.
Classic Motorcycle Webring
- Links to classic, vintage and veteran motorcycle sites.
Classic Motorcycles Archive
- Thousands of pictures with descriptions of antique, veteran, vintage and classic motorcycles.
Classic Motorcycles Stéphan Van Everbroeck Brugge
- Stéphan Van Everbroeck sells and repairs BMW, Moto Guzzi and other European brands.
Cosmo Classic Motorcycles
- Specialist repair business for classic British, Italian, German, American and Japanese motorcycles.
Crocker Motorcycle Company
- Manufactures reproduction parts for both "Big and Small Tank" models. History, original pictures, parts and apparel.
David Wasserman Antique Motorcycles
- Selling antique motorcycle memorabilia and related advertising.
Delboys Classic British Bikes
- A site dedicated to Ariels and BSAs restored by delboy.
- Douglas forum with technical discussion, articles, photos, model identification, racing, classifieds, and knowhow.
- Specialize in re-print motorcycle manuals and spares lists, and also organis ethe Ashford and Rye (UK) Shows and Bikejumbles.
European Motorcycle Universe
- Sheldon's EMU - Lists hundreds of European makes and models with historical articles, image galleries and forums.
- Specializing in collectible factory race machines, we carry classic motorcycles, vintage memorabilia, motorcycle books, t-shirts, videos, posters and other memorabilia.
Glass from the Past
- Manufacturer of hand laid fiberglass bodywork for various vintage motorcycles.
Gnome & Rhone Motorcycles
- Site of the French club "Amicale des Motos Gnome and Rhone" which welcomes everybody interested in Gnome and Rhone motorcycles.
Hampton Motor Sports
- A site with free listings for all motorsports and is dedicated very much to classic motorcycles.
Harbor VIntage Motor Co., Inc.
- Full service motorcycle shop, a manufacturer and a mail order parts house dealing in American motorcycles from 1903 to present. While specializing in the 1930 - 1936 models
Harley Davidson from 1903 to 1929
- An attractively designed site for enthusiasts of vintage Harley-Davidson and other early American motorcycles. In French.
Honor Oak Motorcycles
- Specialising in selling classic motorcycles since 1970 in Skegness, Lincolnshire.
- Hummer Emporium reproduction cloth wiring harnesses for Harley Hummer and many other single cylinder classic 40s and 50s motorcycles.
Indian motorcycle history, 1901 to present
- Text and photos about the brand from 1901 to now, including sports bikes of the 1970's (English and Italian), customs, racers, current retro cruiser imitators and the revived Indian.
- Job Cycle provides services and parts for British and Antique motorcycles
Joe Maxwell Engineering
- UK Specialist in design and manufacturing of parts for Classic Motorcycles including CCM.
Joel Levine Co
- Repair Speedometers, Tachometers and Ampmeters for British and European Motorcycles.
John Edge Classic Motorcycles and Collectibles
- With over 400 bikes in stock and a choice of classic models from Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, BSA, Norton and Triumph.
Junak SFM 350
- Strona Jacota poświęcona Junako
- Contains pictures, articles, technical advice, and classified ads, with emphasis on Kawasaki KZ/Z/Z-1 series motorcycles.
Leon's Vintage Motorcycle Page
- Veteran and vintage motorcycles in Australia, featuring Australian-built bikes, Rudge, FN and Norton
- Old Russian and Soviet motorcycles, sidecars parts, books, rare manuals, and information. Military and civilian bikes from WW2 to present day.
Moto Morini @ Vehikel 2005
- Moto Morini photo report: 34 large-sized photos of Moto Morinis that were on display at the 2005 edition of 'Vehikel' in Utrecht, Holland.
- Classic motorcycles, including forum. Italian and some English.
- Related to old motorcycle original factory literature: manuals, catalogs, brochures, and collector's items like vintage original signs, posters, gadget. A part of the site is also dedicated to old motorcycles images archive, images coming from original literature items, free for visitor's.
Neil Collins Restoration and Racing
- Australian enthusiast collects and restores Yamaha 250cc motorcycles from the fifties and sixties. Parts, technical publications and advertising literature for sale.
- Providing genuine parts for Norton Commandos and some earlier models.
Oldtimer Motorcycle Gallery
- A virtual museum with a multitude of mostly antique motorbikes from around the world, including the USSR. Huge section of links. [Russian and English].
Panther Owners Club
- Exists to preserve and maintain Panther motorcycles, built by Phelon and Moore in Cleckheaton (UK) from 1900 to 1967; information about the marque, models, history, and club activities and publications.
The Panther Page
- Information on Panther motorcycles.
- Photographs of classic motorcycles and related events. Pictures that capture the fun, pride and passion of our motorcycling life.
Rex Caunt Racing
- We develop and manufacture electronic ignition systems for classic bikes, particularly competition bikes with self-generating systems (i.e. no batteries).
Road and Race Classic European Motorcycles
- Vintage Italian motorcycle specialist - Ducati, Benelli, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta. Large on-line catalog, many rare spares.
Romeromotos Bultaco Racing Spares
- Correct type of frame, cylinders and exhaust systems for racing vintage Bultaco motorcycles.
Scitsu Electronic Tachometers
- Mail order site for Scitsu tachometers to suit most classic racing engines.
Steve Tonkin Classic Motorcycles
- Restores motorcycles of all types and ages, ranging from the 1900's to the 1960's.
TERROT CLUB de FRANCE
- A site about Terrot and Magnat-Debon.
- Motorcycle restoration company within the UK. Specializing in classic Triumphs. Includes descriptions and photographs.
Total Bike Bits
- Classic motorcycle resource - dealers, services, spare parts, technical issues. UK based.
- Original (oldtimer) literature for sale, brochures, workshop manuals, books, posters... Dutch site.
Triples Online - BSA Rocket 3 and Triumph Trident
- Triples OnLine - a source for information about the Triumph Trident (T150, T160, X75) and the BSA Rocket 3 (A75). These classic British motorcycles were produced from 1968 until 1975/6.
Velocette MKVIII KTT
- Enthusiasts' resource for Velocette MKVIII KTT racing motorcycles.
Verralls (Handcross) Ltd UK.
- England's longest established dealer in veteran, vintage and classic motorcycles.
- A site dedicated to the experience of classic and vintage motorcycles. Classified ads, thousands of images and sound files, links to owners clubs and many other features.
Walker Machine - Randy Walker
- Precision Reproduction Parts and Restoration Services for Antique Motorcycles. 100% guaranteed. Brookfield, MA
We Buy Classic Bikes
- Offers to purchase classic motorcycles.
Wemyss Motorcycle Auctioneers
- Fine classic, veteran and vintage motorcycles auctioned at sales in Sydney and other Australian locations.
- One of the largest collections of Whizzer motorcycles and parts. Restoration and rebuilding.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 7:45:03 UTC -