the entire directory
only in Motorcycles/Classic
Open Directory - Recreation: Motorcycles: Classic
This category in other languages:
AJS & Matchless Spares Index
- Index of suppliers and manufacturers of AJS and Matchless parts both used and replica.
Allen Vintage Motorcycle Museum
- A collection of key-note British and American racing and road bikes from the past 50 years. Includes a selection of Japanese and European machinery.
Allstate, Puch and Gilera motorcycles
- John Pfingstag's web pages devoted to Sears Allstate motorcycles and Silvertone radios
BSA Bantam - A Norwegian Restoration
- The restoration of a 1954 BSA Bantam D3.
BSA Bantam Homepage
- BSA Bantam resource site. Restorations, links, publications and history.
BSA Bantam Library
- B.S.A. Bantam Classic Motorcycle Library, this website covers all the models: D1, D3, D5, D7, D10, D14 and the D175. Includes wiring diagrams and history.
BSA Bantam Mailing List
- A Mailing list for BSA Bantam owners and enthusiasts. Site contains many photographs.
BSA Golden Flash PMU121
- Restoration of a British 650cc motorcycle type BSA Golden Flash registered PMU121 in 1950
Behan Classic Motorcycles
- Sources and sells Japanese and American motorcycles, including classics. Scottsdale, AZ
- Collectable motorcycles; modern and vintage, foreign and domestic; including such makes as Vincent, Triumph, Norton, AJS, Matchless, Indian, Harley, Ducati, BMW and others. Includes collection of vintage photographs; articles; riding, maintenance, acquisition, and restoration tips.
Bill Redrobe's Velocettes
- All about classic velocettes valiant and velocette viper restoration
British Motorcycle Specialist Australia
- Sales of British Motorcycles and Spare Parts. Woolloongabba Brisbane, Qld
Brough Superior Motorcycles
- Includes reproduced catalogue of the marque. Information on Brough's most famous customer, Lawrence of Arabia.
Capriolo: Italian vintage bike
- The Aero Caproni firm produced the Capriolo motorcycle between 1950/1962
Classic Internet-Bike Shop
- Specialized in prewar BMW motorcycles, but also has a large and constantly changing stock of other makes and military bikes.
Classic Italian Cycles Restoration
- Provides repair and restoration services for antique and classic Italian motorcycles.
Classic Motor Bikes and Terry Prince Vincent
- Provide parts for restoration and upgrading of classic Vincent motor cycles.
Classic Motorcycle Fibreglass
- Replica bodywork for a great many European and British classics, with some excellent photographs of rare and interesting antique motorcycles.
Classic Motorcycle Memorabilia
- Classic motorcycle literature and collectibles, research and gift ideas. Information on manifold vintage topics.
Classic Motorcycle Webring
- Links to classic, vintage and veteran motorcycle sites.
Classic Motorcycles Archive
- Thousands of pictures with descriptions of antique, veteran, vintage and classic motorcycles.
Classic Motorcycles Stéphan Van Everbroeck Brugge
- Stéphan Van Everbroeck sells and repairs BMW, Moto Guzzi and other European brands.
Cosmo Classic Motorcycles
- Specialist repair business for classic British, Italian, German, American and Japanese motorcycles.
Cotswold Classic Motorcycles
- Where you can find high quality classic motorcycles at good value for money prices.
Crocker Motorcycle Company
- Manufactures reproduction parts for both "Big and Small Tank" models. History, original pictures, parts and apparel.
David Wasserman Antique Motorcycles
- Selling antique motorcycle memorabilia and related advertising.
Delboys Classic British Bikes
- A site dedicated to Ariels and BSAs restored by delboy.
- Dusting Steel Bodied sidecars for vintage, veteran and classic motorcycles.
- Specialize in re-print motorcycle manuals and spares lists, and also organis ethe Ashford and Rye (UK) Shows and Bikejumbles.
European Motorcycle Universe
- Sheldon's EMU - Lists hundreds of European makes and models with historical articles, image galleries and forums.
- Specializing in collectible factory race machines, we carry classic motorcycles, vintage memorabilia, motorcycle books, t-shirts, videos, posters and other memorabilia.
Glass from the Past
- Manufacturer of hand laid fiberglass bodywork for various vintage motorcycles.
Gnome & Rhone Motorcycles
- Site of the French club "Amicale des Motos Gnome and Rhone" which welcomes everybody interested in Gnome and Rhone motorcycles.
Hampton Motor Sports
- A site with free listings for all motorsports and is dedicated very much to classic motorcycles.
Harbor VIntage Motor Co., Inc.
- Full service motorcycle shop, a manufacturer and a mail order parts house dealing in American motorcycles from 1903 to present. While specializing in the 1930 - 1936 models
Harley Davidson from 1903 to 1929
- An attractively designed site for enthusiasts of vintage Harley-Davidson and other early American motorcycles. In French.
Honor Oak Motorcycles
- Specialising in selling classic motorcycles since 1970 in Skegness, Lincolnshire.
- Hummer Emporium reproduction cloth wiring harnesses for Harley Hummer and many other single cylinder classic 40s and 50s motorcycles.
Indian motorcycle history, 1901 to present
- Text and photos about the brand from 1901 to now, including sports bikes of the 1970's (English and Italian), customs, racers, current retro cruiser imitators and the revived Indian.
- Job Cycle provides services and parts for British and Antique motorcycles
Joe Maxwell Engineering
- UK Specialist in design and manufacturing of parts for Classic Motorcycles including CCM.
Joel Levine Co
- Repair Speedometers, Tachometers and Ampmeters for British and European Motorcycles.
John Edge Classic Motorcycles and Collectibles
- With over 400 bikes in stock and a choice of classic models from Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, BSA, Norton and Triumph.
Junak SFM 350
- Strona Jacota poświęcona Junako
- Contains pictures, articles, technical advice, and classified ads, with emphasis on Kawasaki KZ/Z/Z-1 series motorcycles.
Leon's Vintage Motorcycle Page
- Veteran and vintage motorcycles in Australia, featuring Australian-built bikes, Rudge, FN and Norton
Makis MC Classic
- Classic Moto,Horex, Nimbus, Triumph
- Old Russian and Soviet motorcycles, sidecars parts, books, rare manuals, and information. Military and civilian bikes from WW2 to present day.
Moto Morini @ Vehikel 2005
- Moto Morini photo report: 34 large-sized photos of Moto Morinis that were on display at the 2005 edition of 'Vehikel' in Utrecht, Holland.
Moto d'epoca Rumi
- Rumi motorcycles, a milestone of design made in Italy. Photos, and technical information.
- Classic motorcycles, including forum. Italian and some English.
- Group of Brazilian vintage and classical motorcycles collectors expose their rare models. Makers history. Section with sales of classical bikes, parts and catalogues. Discussion group in Portuguese.
Neil Collins Restoration and Racing
- Australian enthusiast collects and restores Yamaha 250cc motorcycles from the fifties and sixties. Parts, technical publications and advertising literature for sale.
- Danish Nimbus in line four Motorcycle. Contains information, images, sound clips, stock book search.
Norton (WD) 16H and Big 4
- Informative site to unite all World War II Norton (WD) 16H and BIG 4 motorcycle owners. Includes historical and technical information.
- Providing genuine parts for Norton Commandos and some earlier models.
Oldtimer Motorcycle Gallery
- A virtual museum with a multitude of mostly antique motorbikes from around the world, including the USSR. Huge section of links. [Russian and English].
Panther Owners Club
- Exists to preserve and maintain Panther motorcycles, built by Phelon and Moore in Cleckheaton (UK) from 1900 to 1967; information about the marque, models, history, and club activities and publications.
Phil Cotton Classic Motorcycles UK
- Sells Triumph, Ariel, BSA, Ducati, Harley Davidson and Royal Enfield motorcycles. Also agents for new Norvin and Egli Vincent motorcycles.
- Photographs of classic motorcycles and related events. Pictures that capture the fun, pride and passion of our motorcycling life.
Rex Caunt Racing
- We develop and manufacture electronic ignition systems for classic bikes, particularly competition bikes with self-generating systems (i.e. no batteries).
Road and Race Classic European Motorcycles
- Vintage Italian motorcycle specialist - Ducati, Benelli, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta. Large on-line catalog, many rare spares.
Romeromotos Bultaco Racing Spares
- Correct type of frame, cylinders and exhaust systems for racing vintage Bultaco motorcycles.
Scitsu Electronic Tachometers
- Mail order site for Scitsu tachometers to suit most classic racing engines.
Skips Brit Bikes Plus
- Skips Brit Bikes Plus has a large inventory of vintage British motorcycles, parts, and accessories. Skips also does complete restoration projects as well as expert engine work.
Steve Tonkin Restorations
- Restores motorcycles of all types and ages, ranging from the 1900's to the 1960's.
Stolen Classic Racers
- Three rare classic racers stolen Sydney May 1998 AJS 7R, Matchless G45 and G50
TERROT CLUB de FRANCE
- A site about Terrot and Magnat-Debon.
Terrot Club France
- Les moto Terrot et Magna Debon. Site du Terrot club Ballancourt 91 France.
The BSA WM20 website
- BSA WM20 WWII military motorcycle site contains Lucas electrics, M20 data, frame numbers and an M20 forum.
The Bike Museum
- Classic MV Agusta Motorcycles. Database of models, Registry, Library, Photos, For Sale, Sold, Wanted.
The Bike Sheds
- Images of Veteran, Vintage and Classic Motorcycles with brief information.
The Panther Page
- Information on Panther motorcycles.
- Original (oldtimer) literature for sale, brochures, workshop manuals, books, posters... Dutch site.
Total Bike Bits
- Classic motorcycle resource - dealers, services, spare parts, technical issues. UK based.
Triples Online - BSA Rocket 3 and Triumph Trident
- Triples OnLine - a source for information about the Triumph Trident (T150, T160, X75) and the BSA Rocket 3 (A75). These classic British motorcycles were produced from 1968 until 1975/6.
Velocette MKVIII KTT
- Enthusiasts' resource for Velocette MKVIII KTT racing motorcycles.
Verralls (Handcross) Ltd UK.
- England's longest established dealer in veteran, vintage and classic motorcycles.
Vintage Motorcycles Ohio
- Vintage and classic motorcycles for sale. Specializing in Honda.
- A site dedicated to the experience of classic and vintage motorcycles. Classified ads, thousands of images and sound files, links to owners clubs and many other features.
Walker Machine - Randy Walker
- Precision Reproduction Parts and Restoration Services for Antique Motorcycles. 100% guaranteed. Brookfield, MA
Wemyss Motorcycle Auctioneers
- Fine classic, veteran and vintage motorcycles auctioned at sales in Sydney and other Australian locations.
Whizzer Sportsman Motorcycles
- The Whizzer Sportsman Motorcycle was manufactured by the Whizzer Motor Company at their plant in Pontiac, Michigan from 1949 through 1953. Collector site advertises book on the marque.
- One of the largest collections of Whizzer motorcycles and parts. Restoration and rebuilding.
- Douglas forum with technical discussion, articles, photos, model identification, racing, classifieds, and knowhow.
- Related to old motorcycle original factory literature: manuals, catalogs, brochures, and collector's items like vintage original signs, posters, gadget. A part of the site is also dedicated to old motorcycles images archive, images coming from original literature items, free for visitor's.
- Motorcycle restoration company within the UK. Specializing in classic Triumphs. Includes descriptions and photographs.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 18, 2011 3:22:05 PM EST -