become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dollhouse_Miniatures/Projects
Adventures in Victorian Dollhouse Restoration
- A 30 year old in Seattle renovates the Dura-Craft Queen Anne dollhouse she built with Mom almost 20 years ago.
Alice's Dollhouse Projects
- Tips and techniques for building Mission-style bedroom furniture, a wicker pet basket, flowers, and a macrame owl.
Andrea Fabrega Miniature Ceramics
- Porcelain pottery by Andrea Fabrega. Includes show schedule, recent samples, artist bio and contact information.
Bill Lankford's Miniatures
- Class schedule and photos for 1" and 1/2" scale structures including a cantina, castle, thatch roofed cottage, and tree house.
- DIY projects and printables, plus photos of dollhouses and roomboxes.
Casting for Purls
- Resources for knitting in miniature in 1/12th scale, including where to purchase supplies, instructions, and some basic patterns.
Chinese Cuisine in Miniatures
- Chinese foods and street vendor scene, handcrafted by Bertha Wong.
Custom Dolls, Houses, & Miniatures
- Features selected pieces by various artists, with links to their websites and ebay pages. Items include dolls, 1/144 scale dollhouses, fairies, animals, food, and furniture.
Deb's Miniatures Dollhouses
- Galleries of personal collection of dollhouses, dressed beds, miniatures and dolls. Tutorials and blogs by Deb Roberts, editor-in-chief of the Greenleaf Gazette.
Dollhouse Miniature Printables
- Free printable 1" scale projects.
- Photo gallery including an antique shop, garage, conservatory, leather boutique, barn, hat and lingerie boutique, Christmas conservatory and Santa Claus house.
Free Projects from Cotton Ridge Designs
- Includes how to make tea and molasses cookies, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, a cake baking table, and potted spiral topiary trees.
Hobby House - Electifying Your Dollhouse Kit
- How to wire dollhouses with copper tape. Includes illustrations.
Jan in Crete
- A personal site featuring miniature houses in various scales and lacemaking.
- Tour a custom built dollhouse, tips, tricks and projects.
- How to make your own dollhouse bricks, and other tips and photos.
Kim's Home Page
- Personal site includes miniature tips archives, how-to projects, collection photos, book and magazine reviews, and a section of handcrafted items for sale.
- Personal site with photos of a dressed Bespag bed and a large dollhouse under construction.
La Mariposa Bakery Journal
- Documentation of the conversion of a Buttercup dollhouse kit into a traditional Spanish style building. Includes the design process, photos and a glossary.
- A collection of projects with instructions on how to make various miniature items, including a corn popper push toy.
- Gallery of various scenes and buildings.
Millinery In Miniature Tutorial
- Thorough and illustrated step-by-step tutorial in miniature hat making by artisan Cynthia Howe.
- Pictures and instructions for handmade dolls houses, garden sheds and workshops, plus list of miniature shops, artists, museums and fairs in Germany.
- Featuring roomboxes, embroideries, cross stitch rugs, quilts and accessories; plus how to instructions for English Paper Piecing, rug fringing, and quilt draping.
- In several languages, featuring Tin Tin roomboxes; methods and tips; discussion forum; show, store, museum and book info.
The Miniature World by Yuki
- Personal site of a miniature hobbyist in Japan showing western and Japanese style miniatures, vignettes, roomboxes and buildings.
- Personal site featuring a collector's dollhouses and miniatures.
- Article about making your own molds for miniatures. Various materials are discussed.
My Dollhouse Page - Ideas & Projects
- Printable seed packets, scrap books, wrapping paper, gift bags, lanterns, hat boxes, books, cards and shoe boxes.
- Artist Grazhina displays the doll houses she has designed and created. Includes close-ups of some special dollhouse pieces and floorcloths, together with some tutorials.
My Dolls House
- Describes the process of building two dollhouses.
- Personal site with photos of dollhouses, roomboxes, needlepoint and knit items.
- Connie Sauve's miniature collection of projects, scenes and dollhouses.
My Small Obsession
- Focused on creating resources for miniaturists, from collectors to artists. Projects, tutorials, directory, photos and articles.
- Personal site showing interiors and exteriors of dollhouses including the Glencroft, the San Franciscan, and the Aster Cottage.
Natalie Gayle Miniatures
- Offering some free projects to download as well as showing personal projects and dollshouses by a young miniaturist.
- Showing precise machined metal and plastic miniatures in 1/12 scale and smaller.
One Lucky Bug
- Personal site featuring character dolls, including a man in a Zoot suit and Redwall characters, plus several dollhouses.
- Replica of an 1880's mid-western Victorian type home made in 1' to 1' scale. It's wired with electricity and filled with Chippendale, Hepplewhite, and Queen Anne replica furniture that Pop made.
- Personal collection photos including: a factory, a Victorian mansion, a French country manor, a Tudor village, Lady Jane glass pieces and Hogwart's Castle.
Shirl's Miniature World
- Personal site showing dollhouse, vignette, shop, bear and doll collection.
Silly Sisters Miniatures
- Handcrafted dollhouse miniatures. Free tutorial on how to make a feather duster.
Small Houses - Scale 1 to 12
- Featuring photo tours of dollhouses designed and built by a husband for his wife and daughter. Some construction process information is included.
St Hilary's Miniature Church
- St. Hilary's is a 1/12 scale church with fimo and porcelain dolls who form both the congregation, clergy and Sunday School. Together they celebrate the Christian year.
Stello's Mini Stuff
- Dollhouse miniatures made, received and bought by Stello. Lots of photos, regular updates in the Mini Diary, and some DIY projects.
Steve & Annie
- Hobbies including handcrafted Tudor furniture, dollhouse and needlework.
Sue Heaser's Ornamental Trees 1
- Instructions to make Italian style ornamental potted fruit trees.
Susan's Mini Talk
- A personal blog with pictures and dollhouse stories with links.
- How to make plants, turned pottery, and molds; plus offers items for sale.
A Victorian Birdcage by Sue Heaser
- How to make a 1/12 birdcage out of polymer clay.
Wanna In El Paso
- Featuring many projects and their stories, plus how-to's for Michael's Crafts Store hutch makeovers.
Zooplies Miniature Haven
- Tutorials and printables in 1/12, 1/6, and 1/4 scales.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 7:35:11 UTC -