become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation/Locks
Recreation: Collecting: Out of the Ordinary
Alex's Lock Collection
- Includes pictures and descriptions of the collection, sorted by manufacturer.
First Internet Lock Museum
- Resource for those interested in the collection of locks. Includes illustrations with values.
Fraternal Order of Locksport (FOOLS)
- Lock picking club. Includes meeting schedule, code of conduct and contact form. Bloomington, Indiana.
Guide to Lock Picking
- Formerly known as the "MIT Guide to Lock Picking". Describes how pin tumbler locks work and basic picking techniques. HTML, PDF and Postscript versions.
How Stuff Works: Lock Picking
- Illustrated article on picking. Includes lock types, re-keying and videos.
Lock Picking 101
- Forum providing information on locks and picking techniques. Includes sections on hardware and locksport.
- The day in the life of a UK locksmith. Includes tips, tricks and interesting jobs.
Locksport International (LI)
- Organization promoting the sport of competitive lockpicking. Includes news, competitions and ethics.
- Designed as a reference for both the security and compromise of locks and safes. Beginners and advanced sections.
Longhorn Lockpicking Club
- Student organization at the University of Texas, Austin. Includes news and meeting schedules.
Notes on Picking Pin Tumbler Locks
- Educational article by Matt Blaze. Includes illustrations and exercises.
The Open Organization of Lockpickers (TOOOL)
- Organizes educational meetings about locks and picking. Includes membership information, chapters and equipment.
Toool - Netherlands
- The Dutch chapters of the Open Organisation of Lockpickers. Includes details of the LockCon conference and scheduled gatherings.
Wikipedia - Lock Picking
- Online encyclopedia article about picking. Includes tools and legal status in different states and countries.
Usenet alt.locksmithing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 14:25:55 UTC -