become an editor
the entire directory
only in Costumes/Accessories
Open Directory - Recreation: Living History: By Topic: Costumes: Accessories
Arts: Crafts: Jewelry
Arts: Crafts: Lacemaking
Arts: Design: Fashion: Accessories
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Accessories
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Historical: Footwear
Attractive Hand Fans
- Containing historical background on the use of hand fans around the world. Including information on antique and wedding fans.
Complete History of Neckwear
- An article on how the modern necktie came into being, starting back from 210 BC.
The Feather Trade
- Correlates the 1890's hunting of birds for their feathers with America's first conservation movement. A virtual exhibition from the Smithsonian Institution.
- History of straw hats and felt hats beginning with dress hats in the early years, through the roaring 20's gangster fedoras, including golf and movie celebrities, and contemporary hatmakers.
Head Over Heels
- Timeline history of shoes and fashion from antiquity to the 1980s.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2012 at 9:15:02 UTC -