become an editor
the entire directory
only in World_War_II/American_Units
By Time Period
World War II
Open Directory - Recreation: Living History: By Time Period: 20th Century: World War II: American Units
101st Airborne, 1st BN, "B" Co, 502 PIR
- Seeks to honor through accurate portrayal and living history activities the fighting men of the 101st Airborne. Events, photos, member profiles, membership information, uniforms, and related links.
10th Mountain Division
- Preserving the history, traditions and equipment of the WWII US mountain soldier.
11th US Horse Cavalry (Commemorative)
- Purpose, activities, uniforms, and equipment of this living history unit, which portrays the last horse soldiers of the US Army just before Pearl Harbor.
29th Infantry Division UK
- A fast growing re-enactment group based in the UK. Includes information about U.S.Army and the portrayed unit.
2nd Ranger Battalion
- Dedicated for over 20 years to preserving history through the collection and presentation of WWII-era uniforms, equipment, and vehicles.
33rd Signal Construction Battalion Reenactors
- A group of reenactors recreating the life and times of soldiers belonging to the American Signal Corps. Unit photos and updates.
45th Infantry Division
- This group honours veterans who served in the 45th Infantry Division during World War II, and sponsors a BSA Venturing Crew for youth members.
- A US-based reenactment group portraying the 51st Engineer Combat Battalion.
83rd Infantry Division
- Recreating "The Thunderbolts", which fought throughout the northwest of Europe from the hedgerows of Normandy to the Elbe. Includes clothing and equipment information and a veteran's account of the unit history.
The China Marines
- The unit portrays 23rd Marine Regiment and specializes in both field and garrison impressions, emphasizing training, living history and tactical situations.
Easy-Company 2, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment
- A living history unit portraying 101st Airborne Division troopers of World War II. Includes veteran photos and information, events and equipment information.
First Allied Airborne Association
- Historical display group dedicated to preserving the history and traditions of the WWII American Airborne soldier.
First Special Service Force Living History Group
- A living history group based in the North East US and Canada, dedicated to accurately portraying the "Devil's Brigade", FSSF. Unit history, events calendar, unit photos, uniform requirements, and "after-action" reports.
The Red Ball Express
- The 514th Q.M. Truck Regiment Re-enactment Group.
- Reproduction uniforms, webbing, insignia and gear for Allied and Axis armed forces.
US Marine Corps Living History Unit
- Based in Virginia. Includes background information on the group as well as the Marines, events calendar, equipment list and events photographs archive.
USAAF Living History Group
- The USAAF Living History Group is a living history - reenactment group based in Vermont. Reenacts USAAF personnel, portraying mainly the ground part of their life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 12:24:11 PM EDT -