become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Revolutionary_War
By Historical Region
Society: History: By Time Period: Eighteenth Century: Wars and Conflicts: American Revolution
2nd New Jersey Regiment, Helms Coy. - Continental Army Reenacting Unit
- Living history volunteers portraying men and women of the 2nd New Jersey Regiment during the Revolutionary War. Events, photos, authentic 18th century recipes.
Battle of Groton Heights and Burning of New London
- Video documentary links, and desriptions of period prior to the Battle of Groton Heights & Burning of New London, CT in 1781 and its aftermath.
The Boston Massacre Files
- Includes resource directory on the event, including pictures, documents, location, trial, participants, and timeline.
The Brigade of the American Revolution
- Links and contacts, history, images, for organization of member units dedicated to recreating the life and times of the soldiers of all armies involved, 1775-1783.
The British Brigade
- Events, musket drill, contacts for organization of re-enactors honouring memories of British and American men serving their country during the War of Independence.
The Burning of the Valleys Military Association
- An organization representing Colonial, native, loyalist, militia, British regulars, and citizens of Hudson, Schoharie, Cherry, and Mohawk Valleys of New York State. Find schedule, mission, and contact info.
- Histories of 10 Ranger companies commanded by John Butler, current events, contacts, weapons safety, and uniforms, historic biographies.
- Find glossary of terms, trivia, timelines, events, recipes, many articles, marketplace and quotes of the Colonial American Era and early American antiques.
- Non profit project to recreate Davidson's pioneer fort in North Carolina. Provides photos, history and mission.
The Forces of Generals Montcalm and Wolfe
- 100 images of reenactments, membership instructions, schedule of primarily Midwest, U.S. historians dedicated to interpreting colonial America.
The Fort at No. 4 Living History Museum
- Authentic re-creation of this fortified Charlestown, New Hampshire village helps educate people on the living and historical events here 1740-1760 and after. Learn about the siege, calendar, history and location.
Fourth Battalion of New Jersey Volunteers
- Captain Samuel Hayden's Company, Revolutionary War NJ reenactor group site features history, contacts, and coming events.
The Illinois Regiment of Virginia
- See pictures of re-enactments, timeline, history of all 4 companies, contacts for military camp and field life of soldiers of Virginia State Line during the Revolution.
- See detailed history, photos, schedule of the original Foreign Legion, a War for Independence group dedicated to education about the French contributions.
Northwest Territory Alliance
- Find clothing patterns, discussion board, spy history. Reeanctment organization located in U.S. Midwest. Non-profit, educational, studying and recreating the culture, lifestyle, and arts.
Old Fort Niagara
- Find archaeology facts, events, history of the fort, minutes from the Falls. Site of battles, sieges, trading and conquest. Preserved as it stood in the 1700's.
Riley's Farm of Oak Glen, California
- Riley's Farm is a working Southern California apple orchard and living history farm. Arrange a field trip, or read about Colonial Christmas.
- An organization portraying the life and times of the common soldier of the War for Independence. Detailed uniform description, drill, flag history.
The Second Continental Light Dragoons
- 2nd Continental Light Dragoons, Sheldon's Horse is a re-established military and historical organization in North Eastern US. Find their history, photos, events, and signup info.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2015 at 23:35:04 UTC -