become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Revolutionary_War
By Historical Region
Open Directory - Recreation: Living History: By Historical Region: North America: United States: Revolutionary War
Society: History: By Time Period: Eighteenth Century: Wars and Conflicts: American Revolution
- Histories of 10 Ranger companies commanded by John Butler, and served in North America 1777 until 1784. Membership information, colours, weapons and uniforms, biographies.
Drums Along The Mohawk
- New York frontier, 1775-1783. Survey of the patriot and loyalist New Yorkers, their homes, re-enactor events in the valley. Read about what life was like in those times.
- Describes burning of New London, Battle of Groton Heights, privateers, Conn. historic attractions and calendar, American vs. British version of Battle at Fort Griswold aftermath.
- See detailed history, photos, schedule of the original Foreign Legion, a War for Independence group dedicated to education about the French contributions.
Northwest Territory Alliance
- Find clothing patterns, discussion board, spy history. Reeanctment organization located in U.S. Midwest. Non-profit, educational, studying and recreating the culture, lifestyle, and arts.
Old Fort Niagara
- Find archaeology facts, events, history of the fort, minutes from the Falls. Site of battles, sieges, trading and conquest. Preserved as it stood in the 1700's.
Riley's Farm of Oak Glen, California
- Riley's Farm is a working Southern California apple orchard and living history farm. Arrange a field trip, or read about Colonial Christmas.
- An organization portraying the life and times of the common soldier of the War for Independence. Detailed uniform description, drill, flag history.
The Boston Massacre Files
- Includes resource directory on the event, including pictures, documents, location, trial, participants, and timeline.
The Brigade of the American Revolution
- Links and contacts, history, images, for organization of member units dedicated to recreating the life and times of the soldiers of all armies involved, 1775-1783.
The British Brigade
- Events, musket drill, contacts for organization of re-enactors honouring memories of British and American men serving their country during the War of Independence.
The Burning of the Valleys Military Association
- An organization representing Colonial, native, loyalist, militia, British regulars, and citizens of Hudson, Schoharie, Cherry, and Mohawk Valleys of New York State. Find schedule, mission, and contact info.
The Forces of Generals Montcalm and Wolfe
- 100 images of reenactments, membership instructions, schedule of primarily Midwest, U.S. historians dedicated to interpreting colonial America.
The Fort at No. 4 Living History Museum
- Authentic re-creation of this fortified Charlestown, New Hampshire village helps educate people on the living and historical events here 1740-1760 and after. Learn about the siege, calendar, history and location.
The Illinois Regiment of Virginia
- See pictures of re-enactments, timeline, history of all 4 companies, contacts for military camp and field life of soldiers of Virginia State Line during the Revolution.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 14, 2010 5:15:10 AM EDT -