become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fur_Trade_and_Mountain_Man/Rendezvous
By Historical Region
Fur Trade and Mountain Man
NRLHF Home Page
- National Rendezvous and Living History Foundation, organizing group of the NMLRA rendezvous.
1838 Rendezvous Association
- Annual mountain man rendezvous reenactment on the Oregon Trail in Western Wyoming; activities include trading, black powder shooting, Native American pow wow, knife and tomahawk throwing, kids events and games, crafts, stories and songs.
Blue Ridge Rifles, Inc.
- A self supporting muzzleloading club located on 22 acres of the Blue Mountains, approximately one mile from the Appalachian trail just off Rt. 183 in Summit Station, PA.
George Rogers Clark Heritage Association
- A Living History group dedicated to preserving and recreating frontier Ohio (1780-1810), sponsoring reenactments of frontier Ohio events at George Rogers Clark Park, including The Fair at New Boston.
Green River Rendezvous Pageant Association
- Presenting an authentic re-enactment of Rocky Mountain fur trade history in Pinedale, Wyoming, the 2nd weekend in July; in conjunction with Green River Rendezvous Days.
- Devoted to the re-enactment of the pre-1840 fur trade era in America; in particular to the buckskinners, longhunters, traders and craftsmen of the Missouri and Illinois area.
Mid America Buckskinners
- Living history, reenactments, treks, rendezvous, shoots, and gatherings in the four state area of Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas.
Montana 1830's Encampment
- Located at historic 1837 "Howell's Camp", described by Osborne Russell in "Journal of a Trapper." A relaxed event leaning toward the serious reenactor and historian. Seminars, shooting events, fantastic camp location.
MT - Brokenrod and Two Rivers Rendezvous
- Buckskinning and upcoming events in northwest Montana.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2015 at 15:37:11 UTC -