become an editor
the entire directory
only in Civil_War/Military_Units
By Historical Region
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Wars: Civil War
1st U.S. Infantry (Recreated)
- A progressive Civil War reenacting unit from the Dallas/Ft. Worth and Central Texas areas, site contains recruiting and contact information, newsletter, events, photos, equipment, articles, and links.
20th Maine Volunteer Infantry Company G
- Northern California Civil War reenactment group with membership, contact, research information, photographs, and official records.
28th Georgia/123rd New York Volunteer Infantry
- Family-oriented re-enacting unit based in the Resaca area in North Georgia, portraying both Confederate and Federal units.
2nd US Cavalry, Company H
- Equestrian living history group presenting the history of dragoons and cavalry during the American Civil War at reenactments, National Parks, and competitions in the Mid-Atlantic area.
52nd Regimental String Band
- Civil War re-enactor musicians performing Confederate and Union impressions nationwide. Based in Tennessee. Albums, photos, repertoire, schedule, and biographies.
The First Federal Division
- The First Federal division is made up of the Army of the Pacific, the Western Brigade and the Frontier Brigade and the Cavalry Brigade in order to provide a division organization at national level events.
Mississippi Valley Brigade
- Dedicated to the accurate portrayal of the western Confederate forces during the War between the States. Links to member battalions and infantry units.
The Valley Division
- An association of independent soldiers, companies, battalions and civilians with the same goals on what reenacting should be. Contacts and links to individual units, division policies, and schedule.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 9:35:05 UTC -