become an editor
the entire directory
only in Renaissance_Faires/Groups,_Organizations
By Historical Region
Open Directory - Recreation: Living History: By Historical Region: Europe: Renaissance: Renaissance Faires: Groups, Organizations
Amblefolke Street Actors Guild website
- Reenactment and entertainment group performs interactive street theatre at faires and festivals in the Southern California and Nevada area. Events schedule and contact information.
Greyhounds of Fairhaven
- A reenactment group dedicated to promoting the adoption of retired racing greyhounds while educating the public on the role of the greyhound in medieval and Renaissance society.
The Guild of St. Augustine
- California-based amateur troupe, portraying the life of the nobility in 16th century England. Photographs, schedule of services, character and cast list.
The Guild of St. Ives
- A non-Profit educational group which uses theater to present the history of everyday people in Elizabethan England
Guilds of Saint George
- One of several troupes of actors who perform at the Southern California Renaissance Faire in San Bernardino; characterizations of lords, ladies, gentlemen, and others of the Court of Queen Elizabeth the First. Newsletter and contact information, events schedule.
Order of the Black Rose Renaissance Guild
- specializing in fight performances in the Tudor and Elizabethan styles.
St. Albans Guild
- Reenactment group provides theatre performers and other support services to Faires; photo gallery and contact information.
Traveller's Union Theatrical Company
- Sacramento-based group of musicians, dancers, and actors. Includes information about interactive theater, a list of some songs performed, scores and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2013 at 4:29:51 UTC -