become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medieval/Combat
By Historical Region
Open Directory - Recreation: Living History: By Historical Region: Europe: Medieval: Combat
Sports: Equestrian: Jousting
Sports: Martial Arts: Western
British Plate Armour Society
- English group covering the military aspects of the period 1300 through to 1489. Information on group, schedule of events, contact information and photographs of prior performances.
Collegiate of Knights Templar
- English group re-enacting chainmail-era combat. Information on contacts, links and photographs.
Compagnia d'arme Arpa del Diavolo
- Italian 14th Century group with information on the society, events, photos, video, links and contact information. [Italian and English]
Compagnia de' Peon
- Italian group re-enacting a 13th century popular militia of the Republic of Venice. Information on group, contact details and photographs.
Companions of St George
- England, Dorset, combat displays for small local shows and larger events. Information on the society, contact details, photo's and video.
- England, Andover, Medieval Re-enactment Group, Hand to Hand combat, and living history display.
Devon Medieval Combat Alliance
- England, Devon, Bideford, 12th-15th Century. Information on the group, contacts, events, video and pictures.
The Erpyngham Retinue
- English group of the late 14th to early 15th Century depicting the household of Thomas Erpyngham. Information on contacts, events and bookings, clients, history, education.
- English group recreating individual hand-to-hand combat of the 14th and 15th centuries. Describes their approach, contact information, articles on combat, events and forum.
Freelancing Knights of Redemption
- UK/Ireland based medieval re-enactment combat display group. Information on contacts, photographs and video of events and contracted work.
James Adams Historical Enterprises
- Australian medieval group presenting educational school shows, and running medieval martial arts classes. Information on contacts, links and research.
King René's Tournament Book
- Medieval French book, René of Anjou's Traictié de la forme et devis d'ung tournoy, in original French and modern English translation, describes a Late Medieval tournament, with equipment and armor, speeches made by participants, and combat rules.
Knights In Battle Medieval Society
- English central and Northern England 15th Century reenactment group based around John Howard Duke of Norfolk. Also a 13th Century foot tournament. Information on the society, events and links
Knights of Honour
- English group reenacting the period of 1358 with trials of combat and strength. Contact information, photographs, events listings. Available for hire.
The Knights of Royal England
- English group presenting jousting and combat shows. Description of group, contact information, photograph gallery.
The Knights of Skirbeck
- UK reenactment group based in Boston, Lincolnshire, covering the period 1312-1485. Information on the group, contact details, photos and links.
Knights of the Northern Realm
- Canadian club performs medieval swordplay from the transitional armour period for entertainment, teach classes, feasting, host a 14th century tournament. Information on contacts, events, photographs, education.
Medieval Combat Society
- English Medieval reenactment tournaments from the reign of Edward III with combat, archery, dancing, feasting and banquets. Information on schedule of training and events, photographs, video and historical information, forum, contacts.
- English group specialising in jousting tournaments and medieval live entertainment events. Contact information, picture and video gallery
Mercenaries Medieval Combat Guild
- Colorado, USA, group dedicated to the research and re-creation of small-scale melee combat during the European Middle Ages using foam and latex weapons. Information on contacts, events, guide and research, links.
Plantagenet Medieval Society
- West England based reenactment group who do archery, combat, music and dancing. Information on the group, contact details and pictures.
The Poor Knights of St.Dysmas
- English 14th and 15th century bill unit. Contact information, event dates, photographs, historical information.
Silver Flower Company of Archers (Compagnia degli Arcieri del Fiore d'Argento)
- Bologna, Italy based group re-enacting a variety of medieval archery styles. Photographs, schedule, archery manual, contact information. Site in Italian and English
Sons of the Dragon
- Archery group dedicated to bringing the history of the longbow and the archer to life. Information on the society, events and photographs.
Swords of Chivalry
- English late 14th century medieval tournament group. Information on group, contacts, photographs, events list.
- English 14th century medieval retinue of Sir Nicholas de Cantilupe. Information on group, photographs, videos, historical information.
- Recreations of a medieval tournament with historical demonstrations of the 14th Century. Contacts, photographs, links and member information.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 6:20:09 PM EST -