become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kites/Traction
Open Directory - Recreation: Kites: Traction
Sports: Water Sports: Kitesurfing
Central New Jersey Buggy Group
- Al Campos, Chris Mingrone and Glenn Pedro founded this group of east coast kite buggy enthusiasts. Site provides local news, buggy locations and member photos.
Dead Bird Buggy Bash (DBBB)
- Annual kite traction event held at Galveston Texas USA over the Thanksgiving holiday. DBBB is a fun, no-schedule, no-races event promoting buggying and kite traction sports. Provides event information, online registration, attendees list and merchandise store.
Doomwheels Kite Skating
- Off-road, in-line kite skating with lessons and building instructions by Bob Childs plus kite traction photos, videos, articles, forum.
Kite Buggying in New Zealand
- Kite buggying and landboarding in New Zealand with photos and a personal buggy log.
Kite Skating and landboarding Resources
- Sport history, instruction, and resource links specific to kite powered skating and skateboarding.
- A determined attempt to use kites to power large and commercial ships.
- Teaches power kiting, buggying and landboarding. Includes FAQ and photographs.
North Hants Buggy Club
- A club for Kite Buggying and Boarding enthusiasts in the Basingstoke, Hampshire UK area with access to private land.
The Power Kite Site
- Jo Coates posts information on kite buggying in the UK. Photos, instruction, event calendar, kite reviews, and store listings in the U.S. and Europe.
- Homemade kite powered sand skis. Site features photos, movies and building instructions. Site is available in English and Dutch.
Steve Irby's Kite Buggy Pages
- Power kiting album displays photos from Ivanpah, ElMirage and other Kite Buggy related events.
Sunset (Beach) Oregon Buggy Blast (SOBB)
- Annual kite traction event on an 11 mile long beach. Site features maps, photo album and forum.
Walk of Shame Buggy Club
- Racing organization in the UK. Information and plans of the power kites Trident, Eliminator and Gamma.
- All forms of power kiting including kite surfing, kite buggying, kite jumping and paragliding taken to the extreme. Includes photos, movies and forum.
Usenet rec.kites -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 18:24:06 UTC -