become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kites/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Recreation: Kites: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- Reports on 3 years of the Smithsonian and other festivals.
- Information about kiting in the San Francisco Bay Area, tournaments, workshops, stories, and information on the California Wasp Kite.
- Sailcraft research and development. High speed sailing development, kite powered sailcraft, links to the Amateur Yacht Research Society.
- Prolific French designer. Many attractive quad designs.
du Toit, Damien
- Introduction to kites and kite flying.
- Traction kite designer, using Foilmaker. [French]
Glenn Davison - Kiting USA
- A growing collection of resources related to miniature kite making and using kites in the classroom for educational purposes.
- Canadian two and four line flier. Toronto festival report.
- Kite flying in New York.
- Japanese master of Hamamatsu Kites.
- Byobu dako (folding screen kites).
- Designer of Blue Fish sport kites. Information on sport kite design, tips for newcomers and setting up a Revolution.
- Japanese master of miniature kite building.
- Master of the Baramon kite.
- Builder of beautiful single line and sport kites.
Jeroen & Katrien - In2kites
- Kite plans, festival calendar, and photo album.
- Master craftsman of traditional Chinese kites.
- Kites 4 Kids. Team Positive Lift of Melbourne, Australia. Aerial Displays, Festivals, School Workshops, Stunt Kite Exhibitions.
- Builder of modern Japanese kites and KAP enthusiast.
- Tombi-style birds built from sooty bamboo and washi paper.
- Third generation builder of Tsugaru kites.
- Traditional Japanese kite builder.
- Plans for simple kites used for KAP.
- A site dedicated to the kites of Thailand.
- Lots of detail on traction kites, kite buggies and land yachts.
- Designer and builder of Abu dako, Semi dako, Hachi dako.
- Traditional Japanese kites, kite festivals in Japan, Japanese kite plans.
- Japanese builder of bird kites.
- Reach Up And Touch The Sky. Kite sketchbooks, kite gallery, kite flying sites, kites and colour.
- Cartoons, festival reports and descriptions of many kites.
- Single line kite builder.
- Master builder of Edo kites.
- Enthusiastic German flier and builder. Galleries of photos from many German festivals.
- Kites designed by Nick James. Also workshop information, current projects and personal weblog.
- A collection of photos taken whilst power kiting.
Philip Le Riche
- The Virtual Kite Zoo - Descriptions, plans, pictures of many kite varieties, a FAQ in itself
- World champion multiple sport kite pilot.
Red Baron Kite Team
- Thijo van Beek makes Red Baron kites in Holland.
- Kiting pages of Rob Scribner, former captain of the Cutting Edge Kite Team.
Robert Van Weers
- New Zealand with pictures of his own creations and several plans.
- Information on kiting in the Vancouver, British Columbia area. Several photos from BCKA festivals.
- A compendium of Ron's postings to rec.kites.
- A traction kite enthusiast from County Limerick, Ireland.
- Introduction to kite making and history. [Flash]
Sam and Ann Ritter.
- Stacked Revolutions and single line kites.
- Austrian flier with information on the Pfaff walking foot and kiting in Vienne.
- Master builder of the Sanjo Rokkaku, from Sanjo, Japan.
- Flyer and stunt kite designer proud to come from Finland.
- Kite weblog showcasing custom kites, builders plans, photos, videos and other information related to kites.
- Canadian flier, his family and festivals.
Teruyuki Yabe and Yaeko Yabe
- Modern kite train builders.
- Includes site with many plans, Information on Codys and German festivals.
- Kite Workshop where Anthony designs and builds unusual kite designs.
- This page shows some of the miniature and one not so miniature kites made by Tom Tinney.
- Japanese builder of modern kite trains.
- Third generation traditional Tosa kite builder.
- Maker of many kinds of creative kites since 1935.
Van Assen, Bart W.
- The kite-flying Dutchman. Well travelled and published flier. [English and Dutch]
- Builder of single-line applique Edo kites and mini kites made from bamboo and washipaper.
- Kite flier, designer and movie maker. Known for freestyle and trick flying.
- Traditionally painted Japanese Edo kites.
- Modern creative kites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 12:54:10 UTC -