become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wordplay/Palindromes
- Computer-generated wordplay plus more made by humans.
- A collection of palindromes, focusing on palindromic single sentences. Currently over 2,000 archived.
Neil/Fred's List of Palindromes
- Palindromes in English, Dutch, Latin, Swedish and Welsh plus palindromic poems and computer programs.
Noemata Palindrome Collection
- Claims to have 2830 palindromes in thirty-five languages.
- The main feature is a palindrome of the day, wherein the viewer is tested to create a palindrome
- An alphabetically-listed collection of palindromes.
Palindromes by Brownielocks
- Palindromic poems, stories and history.
The Palindromist Magazine
- A magazine and website for people who write and/or enjoy palindromes.
Political Satire Palindromes
- Reader-contributed commentaries on political leaders.
University of Texas
- List of palindromes from students.
What Are Palindromes?
- A list of palindromes along with their history and poems. Includes a wordplay bookstore.
World's Longest Palindrome?
- A palindrome made up of 17,259 words.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2012 at 13:48:20 UTC -