the entire directory
only in Humor/Useless_Pages
Open Directory - Recreation: Humor: Useless Pages
Computers and Internet
Machines and Inventions
Worst of the Web
This category in other languages:
All Too Flat
- Geeky humor, backwards Google searches, the Bible According to Cheese, help with pet names and an advice column from a halibut.
- Procrastination aids, bad pickup lines, taco humor and chipmunks.
- Featuring a variety of alien and abductee topics, including an alien chat bot, abduction request forms and a forum.
- A blend of geeky and technical humor, reviews of useless sites, news commentary and multimedia.
- The adventures of a little green frog with a big personality.
Become A Gnome.com
- Visitors can turn themselves into gnomes, and back again.
Blue Duck With Fangs
- A semi-vampiric waterfowl.
- Spoof newspaper website, covering a number of surreal topics, a fake advice column and bizarre advertisements.
The Brink of Insanity
- Various topics including Duct Tape Man, Sockweb, a horrorscope and poetry. Features a challenging navigation system.
Broadswords and Bunnies
- A dedication to cute and cuddly things and metal harbringers of death.
Cate's Garage Sale Finds
- A showcase of bizarre and disturbing items found at garage sales.
- A list of oxymorons and humorous questions to ponder.
Dave's Web Of Lies
- Offering a new lie every day, plus a listing of all the lies of the week and a searchable database.
- Original humor to amuse your inner hamster.
Dr Speedbump's Attention Deficit Compan
- A mix of satire, philosophy, abruptly-ending fiction and lobotomies.
- Surreal comic strip with political leanings.
- Photographs of found objects. Images and RealAudio samples, and they accept actual found objects by mail.
- Shows a personal hate of many things in this world, headlining the hate of children and their behavior.
Giant Lava Lamp
- A small town in Washington is trying to build a lava lamp. Request for help, and computer simulated pictures of what the lamp might look like.
- A place for the gullible to learn about the world around them.
How To Keep An Idiot Busy
- Timewasting exercise using a computer mouse.
- Information about this powerful superhero, his heroic deeds and his inventions.
It's Better Tinned Than Fresh
- Surreal humour, featuring Lazarus the off-color zebra, a gallery for trolleybus fetishists and a strange guide to Ashby de la Zouch.
- Disjointed concepts and unsettling humor.
Learn to Count to Ten
- Using both Arabic numerals and human digits.
The Longest Domain
- Demonstrating a 67 character domain name.
- Humorous definitions of people's first names.
Number Of The Moment
- Visitors can find their Karmic number and have its significance explained.
The Official Shotgun Rules
- Detailed guidance on how to call shotgun before riding in a vehicle.
Pick The Worst
- Visitors can choose the worst option out of several bad scenarios.
The Pointless Dot Com
- Providing readers with as little meaningful content as possible.
- Featuring both possible and impossible mazes, and a collection of dead and blank links.
The Realm of Niftyness
- Interactive games, crudely drawn adventures, Ask Skippy, and a tour of a real college dorm room.
The Star of David Jewish Ninja Shiruken
- The weapon of an ancient and secret martial art.
The Stupid Pastimes on the Web Site
- Includes Build Your Own Cow, the Incredible Bouncing E-mail and the Cleanest Page on the Web.
Surreel Toon Supply Company
- Cartoon supply company provides online searchable knowledge base and trouble ticket system for customers. Humorous technical support issues are posted for your amusement.
The Useless Information Society
- Useless news, rants, writing, discussion, and links.
VCR Clock Error
- A cross between a server error and a misconfigured VCR.
- Experience the sound of a kazoo through a wah-pedal.
Watching Paint Dry
- A real-time webcam view of this exciting spectator activity, plus other equally interesting subjects.
Your Driver Is
- An innovative way for bus passengers to insult and poke fun at their driver.
- Where you'll always get a warm welcome. Requires Flash and audio.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 14:35:10 UTC -