become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Mathematics
Open Directory - Recreation: Humor: Science: Mathematics
Reference: Quotations: Scientific
Science: Math: Recreations
007 News WWW Edition
- This newsletter attempts to combine mathematics and humour.
36 Methods of Mathematical Proof
- Check how many you've used in your lifetime.
Acme Klein Bottle
- Glass Klein bottles of all types.
The Adventures of Discriminant Boy
- The bumbling Discriminant Boy is just the Zero mathematics needs.
The Calculus Hater
- Calculus - a bane to millions of students.
The Effects of Moore's Law and Slacking on Large Computations
- We show that, in the context of Moore's Law, overall productivity can be increased for large enough computations by `slacking' or waiting for some period of time before purchasing a computer and beginning the calculation.
Fun With Math
- Annotated links to math jokes, humor and mathematical recreations.
Gary Ramseyer's First Internet Gallery of Statistics Jokes
- Over 120k of jokes.
The Gnarly Gnews
- Bi-monthly humorous math newsletter featuring interviews with famous mathematicians and scientists. Includes puzzles, limericks, and riddles.
How to Memorize Pi
- Guidance on how to remember this difficult number to several decimal places.
- Short page of jokes and lists.
The Math Humor Page
- A collection of math humor links.
- A page of math jokes.
Mathematical and academic jokes
- A collection of academic jokes with an emphasis towards mathematical ones.
- Definitions, anecdotes, and limericks about math and mathematicians.
Mike Cook's Canonical List of Math Jokes
- A collection of stories, limericks, questions and answers, and links.
- From the Topology Atlas.
The Weekly Puzzler
- Not all of these are mathematical in nature, but many of them are.
Why is the Mathematician So Messy?
- Explain it if you can.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 14:05:09 UTC -