the entire directory
only in Humor/Science
Open Directory - Recreation: Humor: Science
Health and Safety
Science: Science in Society: Skeptical Inquiry: Hoaxes
This category in other languages:
Ask Dr. Science
- America's foremost authoritarian on the world around us. Or at least the world around him.
- Inventors of funny, strange, and unusual items including the Universal Llama Translator and Polytetrafluoroethylene Coated Underwear.
Best of RHF: Computer, Science and Math Jokes
- A selection from the rec.humor.funny newsgroup.
Blunders and Mistakes of Science
- A compilation of mistakes which are the result of misapplication or ignorance of science and engineering principles.
Causal or Casual?
- The relationship between strep throat and Italian restaurant food.
Eric Schulman's Science Humor
- Includes "How to Write a Scientific Paper," "The History of the Universe in 200 Words or Less," and other articles and essays, most published in The Annals of Improbable Research.
- A humorous look at influential scientists throughout history.
Flaxon Alternative Interface Technologies
- Home and underground research and development facility of the Evil Doctor Flaxon, located in the heart of the Nevada nuclear test site.
Good Science Jokes
- Scientific humor, jokes, and cartoons organized by topic.
- International science humor magazine chronicles genuine and concocted research from Earth's best and worst scientists and science writers, and administers the annual Ig Nobel Prize ceremony. Many articles online not in the print version, and vice versa.
- The Journal of Omniresearch Online publishes original humorous research articles in a broad range of scientific topics. [Contains fictitious information.]
- A news site that explores the edges of science: altered realities, near-death experiences, unsolved mysteries, exotic sushi, parallel universes, religion and science, weird and fun, sex, beauty and brains, fantastic memes. Edited by science writer Dr. Cliff Pickover.
Science Humor Webring
- This ring is intended to join websites with humor about science and scientists, so that you can wander forever along the science humor sites.
Science Jokes (Joachim Verhagen's site)
- Collection of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geology and university humor. It also includes humorous quotes, rhymes, mnemonics and anecdotes about scientists
- Delves into many scientific disciplines to come up with some unusual insights and experiments.
Scientific Quotes Gathered on the Net
- Miscellaneous quotes, including: what in the world is electricity, and where does it go after it leaves the toaster?
- Prompted by a letter from Dr. Eugenie Scott in Science News noting that the creationists have all the good songs, Dr. Stephen Baird decided to address the long neglected problem of scientific gospel. Includes music, quotes, and merchandise.
Society for Scientific Exploitation
- Promoting the belief in exotic, aberrant, or supernatural explanations for ostensibly anomalous or paranormal phenomena.
Sometimes Science Sucks
- Webcomic about science and the situations that occur when it all goes wrong.
South Pacific Institute of Nolledge
- Te Ngstitute Pikamanaga O Pasifika. A satirical look at modern corporate research institutes: nolledge, boffins, sustainable managers, ambush marketing, and electron retrospectroscopy.
Stop the Spin
- Satirical organization dedicated to stopping global warming by stopping the spin of the earth.
Strange But Untrue Science
- Explore the three key areas of Science (Phydlstics, Pharmacy and Squidgy Things) with a mad scientist.
The Journal of Irreproducible Results
- Bimonthly science humor magazine published since 1955. Sample articles, subscription and contact information, and the magazine's history.
The Straight Dope by Cecil Adams
- "Education and Condescension" - Fighting ignorance since 1973, Cecil Adams takes questions from the teeming millions, spewing forth correctness week after week in his replies.
This Week In Science
- Web site and online audio archives for the weekly TWIS science radio show. A humorous and irreverent take on the world of science.
Why Is The Sky Blue
- Features funny scientific misinformation and silliness.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 8, 2010 2:39:32 PM EDT -