the entire directory
only in Humor/Parodies
Conspiracy Theory Satire
News and Media
Religion and Spirituality
Television and Movie
This category in other languages:
- Firm gives you the dog, and then sells you the food.
The Big Box
- Fictional large retailer, operating mega-malls that close all other local businesses down.
The Brothers Grinn
- Parodies, spoofs and interviews with people like Scott Kurtz, creator of the web comic PvP, and Robert Darden of The Door Magazine.
Buy My Stupid eBook
- Fictional eBook author seeks customers.
Cats For Gold
- Exchanges old jewelry and unwanted bullion for felines.
College is Easy
- Parodies of ad campaigns plus original humor short films.
- Pseudo-quotes attributed to the Chinese sage.
- Twisted and warped personal predictions.
- Offers spoofs of cultural poetry.
- Fantastic and unbelievable gadgets and accessories for the home.
Guten Morgen Deutschland
- Morning show pokes fun at Nazi Germany. Includes archives, a dictionary, map, forum and chat room.
- Parody of late Jeane Dixon's "Your Horroscope".
- This e-business marketing agency knows how to market itself. Explaining the importance of an expensive table and knowing when to roll up your shirt sleeves.
- Making fun of the gas guzzling, high polluting, dangerous Hummer SUV.
I Am Lost
- Parody articles and items. Home of "Insensitivity E-Cards," "Snag-a-Dolphin Kits," "Perpetually Young Lion Cubs" and chewy fun stuff.
- No matter what system your business runs, no matter what your databand needs, iCyberserve will be there.
The International University of Nescience
- The leader in apathetic and agnostic education since the second Millennium.
The Lair of the Vermicious Kanid
- Professional wrestling spoof site.
Laze's Diet Plan
- Never has there been such a fast way to lose weight...
Lip Balm Anonymous
- Save yourself from lip balm addiction. Find out if you have a problem, learn from others in recovery, and find out more about the Industry of Addiction.
- Animated Lunacy Toons cartoons feature outlandish humor. Original artwork in Flash 5 with political, environmental, religious, toilet and other warped humor.
- Claiming to be the market leader in mail order male spouses.
The Mantis Society Member Homepage
- Site of group that revolves around an insect, the Preying Mantis.
The Many Faces of Chris
- Chris lends his face to parody famous people. Includes a poll.
Men In Kilts
- Poems and jokes related to and celebrities wearing kilts.
Mexicans in Black
- Investigates the appearance of illegal aliens in the New Mexico desert. Includes agent profiles and weapon information.
- Spoof pages on a variety of topics.
Mothers Against Peeing Standing Up
- Concerned individuals who want to stop peeing standing up, support the victims (those who have to clean up), and prevent unnecessary urine stream fragmentation.
National Lawn Care Now
- A grassroots movement for social justice offering equal lawns for all.
An Office Memo We Will Never See
- Spoof of inter-office memo at Stuart Silk Architects regarding administrative, business, human resources, and ethical changes.
The Official Musical Sciences Web Page
- Comedy, fake movie news and video clips.
Pea City News & Events
- Pea City, Landsfill County's guide to real estate, careers, finance, and opportunities.
The People's Republic of Crumm Mountain NY
- Offers a mecca for freaks, intellectuals, punk rockers, anarchists and those disaffected with society in some way. Offers news, history, government information and articles.
Peoples Democratic Republic of Birmingham
- The official website of the Chairman. Includes contributions by the Minister for Re-education.
- Just because the world changes, doesn't mean underwear has to be changed.
Phatboy's House of Phat
- This site is so phat that it should go on a diet.
Planet of the Apes - funkified!
- A parody of the classic sci-fi film.
- A lampoon of the practice of sending travel postcards while on vacation as a not-so-subtle means of bragging, using real life examples.
Preparing for Emergencies
- By the HM Department of Vague Paranoia. Advice nobody should really follow.
- A parody on Corporate America, its business practices and products.
Reuben Kinkade - Painter of Stuff
- Parodies of Thomas Kinkade paintings, featuring the work of his long-lost brother, Reuben (formerly manager of The Partridge Family).
- Parody of British Victorian and Edwardian juvenile periodicals, featuring thrilling and unlikely adventure stories and articles.
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Insects
- Promotes insect welfare primarily in the United Kingdom but also throughout the world.
- A parody of personal websites and the horrors that lurk within them.
The Temple of the Gods of Coffee
- For coffee fanatics, the temple for the worshippers of the Holy Elixir. May the Holy Bean guide you.
- Homeland Alert System parody.
The University of Lucastan
- A parody of a full-featured institution of higher learning.
A Wasted Education
- A distraction for all of us that are wasting our educations.
- Spoof product enabling you to empathise with the suffering of people portrayed in the media.
Wow - Whatta Dorcus!
- Offers a collection of men's fashion photography from the 50's, 60's and 70's. Includes company history.
- Features a pseudo-company that skewers the heart of consumer culture. Offers a catalog of products, advertisements, and company bulletins.
- A community and forum for enthusiasts to share ideas for preparing for zombie outbreaks.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2015 at 9:50:18 UTC -