the entire directory
only in Humor/Job-Related
This category in other languages:
The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army
- An offbeat list of forbidden things to do in the military.
- Jokes about accounting and book-keeping.
The Airline Dispatcher Home Page
- Heffernan Dispatch Federation, for the experienced aircraft dispatcher.
- Jokes about architecture, building and construction. Visitors can rate jokes for quality or submit their own.
At Work and Bored
- A selection of work and non-work related humor to stave off boredom, plus a panic button in case the boss visits.
- A collection of quotes and funny sayings relating to the business of cutting hair.
Being A Pizza Delivery Driver
- A humorous list of things that customers should do to make the job of a pizza delivery driver easier.
Business and Safety Cartoons by Ted Goff
- Business cartoons searchable by keyword or topic.
- Collection of stupid quotes from customers and clients. Accepts submissions.
Contractor City Construction Jokes
- Construction and building trades-related jokes and humor.
The Covert Comic
- CIA-related humor by a true CIA officer.
- The reason why those in retail think customers suck, and what you can do to stop it.
The Diary of Mad Workers
- Complaints of people who work in customer service.
Don's Boss Page
- Hide from your boss with this fake spreadsheet. Stealth surfing tips, and worker-friendly sites.
Frustrated At Work
- Stories from the front lines of employment, struggling with bosses and coping with coworkers.
Get a Job
- The jobs are real,the classified ads are real, the applications and the responses are all real.
Hate Your Job
- An irreverent look at work including rotten managers, subversive staff, and jargon.
- Advice, inspiration and excuses for not going into work. Submit your favorite hooky story.
I Should Be Working
- Look busy while you slack off and play games or read jokes on this site.
- Read, vent or share anonymous work related stories about foolish coworkers and bosses.
- Cartoons, stories and ponderings to do with the workplace. Visitors can share their own stories.
Laid Off: A No Nothing Production
- An animated story of Odd Todd's life after he has been laid off from his job. Includes downloads, personal thoughts, and related links. Tip jar accepts PayPal donations.
Life in the Weeds
- Humor for waiters, waitresses, bartenders, and other restaurant staff.
MadKane - Career Humor
- Workplace humor from columnist Madeleine Begun Kane.
Military Jokes and Humor
- Including murphys laws of combat, funny military quotes, and humorous stories from the armed forces.
The Mother of All Excuses Place
- Read or submit excuses for not going to work, school, being stopped by the police, breaking dates, doctor excuses and other topics.
- An e-zine devoted to real-life cubicle warriors.
Not My Desk
- Views on the workplace and life from a jobbing temp.
Occupational Hazards - Job Jokes
- Jokes by profession including doctor, lawyer, dentist, scientist, engineer, and truck driver.
Off The Boss Online
- How to survive working for a Bonehead Boss.
- Diversions, games, humor and chat aimed at lowering productivity.
Overheard in the Office: The Voice of the Cubicle
- Fragments that tell a whole story, overheard in offices everywhere.
- Rantings of a receptionist to let off steam.
- Quotes and tales from the author's days as a waitress. Visitors can also contribute their own experiences.
- Free de-motivational posters and desktop wallpaper.
Universal Questionnaire Response Form
- A questionnaire to send back to people who send out questionnaires.
The Wacky World of Wally World
- A journal of all the insane things encountered while working at Wal-Mart.
- A waiter shares his stories.
Wal-Mart Cart Crew
- Funny stories, information and pictures from the crew from Supercenter 0766.
Why Work Sucks
- Workplace coping techniques, including the 'Wheel of Policy' feature, and a quiz to see if you're management material.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 11:05:04 UTC -