become an editor
the entire directory
only in Humor/Interactive
Chats and Forums
Are You A Freak?
- Find out how unique you feel you need to be with this online quiz.
- Visitors can create personalised interactive Flash cartoons by uploading photographs of friends, famous people or family.
- Dress up celebrities, nerds, and historical figures. Also a dress-up site for kids.
- Includes egglatin, electronic cardshop, chienworks chat, and the ersatz dictionary.
eLouai's Smiley Creator
- Visitors can create their own smiley faces from a variety of expressions and accessories.
- An amusing web diversion where the user is asked to select the monkey from among several images given.
Get Your Star at Hollywood Boulevard
- Enter your name in the URL and see a photograph of your own star.
- Humor and fun served with jokes, games, interactive polls, and parodies.
The Joe Cartoon Co.
- Site featuring a variety of interactive Flash cartoons.
- Read jokes, send free postcards to friends, or play madlibs or other interactive games. Jokes updated Daily.
- An interactive but probably inaccurate way to see if you are mad, or not.
No. Go Away.
- Visitors must answer a series of taxing questions to find what lies beyond.
- Find words the letters associated with your phone number spell. Pick a vanity phone number based on available prefixes.
- Test out your psychic abilities, and see how well you do on the psychic quiz.
Scott Pakin's Automatic Complaint Letter Generator
- Automatically generate humorous complaint letters. Just tell it whom to complain about, and the automatic complaint-letter generator will do the rest.
- Virtual bubble wrap.
- Twisted interactive humor covering everything from dating to politics.
- Satirical comment and parodies set in an environment that visitors navigate as if it were a fairground.
T-bone's Stress Relief Aquarium
- Subject a defenseless fish to a variety of hardships in the name of stress relief.
Tell The Wizard
- Got a rant? Leave it here, and read others.
Vanity Number Lookup
- Convert telephone numbers into words or convert words into telephone numbers.
- Offbeat and unusual games, cartoons, art and comment.
Who Would You Kill?
- An online game which allows you to kill off famous personalities and justify why you did it.
WWWF Grudge Match
- Fictional send-ups pitting two cultural icons facing off for supremacy.
- A variety of applications and games to play with, plus other assorted humor and multimedia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 12:45:08 UTC -