become an editor
the entire directory
only in Humor/Food_and_Drink
Food and Drink
Open Directory - Recreation: Humor: Food and Drink
Recreation: Food: Drink: Drinking
The 4 O'Clock Lunch Website
- Food-related humor, articles, reviews and quizzes for those followers of late dining.
- A campaign to rid the world of the tomato.
Ban Bread Now!
- Spoof on governmental controls of individual freedoms, and the anti-smoking campaign, explaining why bread is the real threat.
- Beer stories, jokes, facts, photos, posters and games.
- A collection of alcohol-related true stories, pictures and jokes.
- The adventures of an oversized red mug, with photos, a quiz and poems.
- In this drinking game, catch the falling garnishes in your cocktail glass. Requires Flash.
Bring Back The Berry
- A campaign to bring back Raspberry Kool-Aid.
- Donate towards the author's lunch and read reviews of what has been eaten.
- A gallery of deformed, distasteful, and bizarrely-decorated professional wedding and birthday cakes.
The Chilli Source
- Doner kebab news, reviews and forum.
- Candy company parody and jokes.
Crazy Asian Drinks
- Humorous reviews of Asian drinks.
- A large collection of humorous saying relating to dieting.
Eat, Drink and Really Be Merry
- Humorous articles on the world of food and drink.
- Jokes about food, drinking, eating, waiters and bars.
- Dedicated to the Australian reptilian chocolate confection.
- Cute Japanese style fruit humor.
- Humorous recipes, photos, tips, and jokes.
- Food jokes, strange diets and unusual recipes.
The Gallery of Regrettable Food
- Articles satirizing cookbooks and food ads from the '30s through the '60s, including Meat! Meat! Meat! and The Unbearable Sadness of Vegetables.
- Madcap interactive lists of food films, food songs, and the conveyor belt game.
Japan Food Diary
- Pictures of food from a month long trip to Japan, plus commentary.
- A humorous look at real and odd food stuffs.
- A look a retro foodstuffs.
Modern Drunkard Magazine
- Articles about the pleasures of beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks.
The Museum of Burnt Food
- "Celebrating the art of culinary disaster" with online exhibit of charred comestibles.
- We mix flavors of Gatorade and identify new, better flavors.
- The only fast-food restaurant run entirely by ninjas.
No-bake Fake Twinkies
- Instructions on how to make this fake snack, largely based on foam rubber.
Passions Drinking Game
- Drinking game to go along with the NBC soap opera "Passions".
- A tribute to this popular food dressing.
- Humorous quotes, stories and trivia about soup.
The Sandwich Club
- Photographs and discussion of squashed sandwiches.
Sarco's Blood Bar & Grill
- Fifties-style diner with an unpleasant cannibalistic twist.
- Offbeat reviews of a wide variety of energy drinks.
- The international association of people who dine over the kitchen sink. Features a Sinkie FAQ and membership certificates.
Skytopia : Fruit Emporium
- Humorous mini reviews of every fruit under the sun, with pictures and ratings given for taste and weirdness.
Slurpees: Nectar of the Gods
- Slurpee etiquette, pictures, funny stories, and bizarre experiences.
- Soup reviews plus an expounding of soup-centric philosophies.
- Visitors can create a virtual pizza for themselves, or send one to a friend.
- Featuring a variety of scientific experiments on this popular snack food.
Tomatoes are Evil
- Dedicated to those who believe that this fruit is actually the spawn of Satan.
Wow Wife's Wine
- Humor about wine and marriage.
Your Burrito and You
- You are what you eat. Find out what fillings and toppings can tell about people as you build the perfect burrito.
Food and Drink
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:45:11 AM EDT -