become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computer/Microsoft
Windows 98 Humor
Computers: Companies: Microsoft Corporation
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Humor
Recreation: Humor: Computer: Internet
200 Tonnes of $100 Dollar Bills
- A copy of an old news article showing various ways of thinking about how much cash the World's richest man has.
BBspot - Microsoft Nearing Completion of Death Star
- Microsoft announced that it will complete construction of its newest Death Star by mid October, in a press conference given Wednesday.
Bill Gates Wealth Clock
- Site uses stock market feeds to calculate current state of Bill Gate's assets.
Brian's Microsoft Humor
- Includes images, sounds, articles, links and movies.
Dancing Steve Balmer
- Variations on the infamous dancing Microsoft CEO video.
Gerald Holmes'es Why Micorsoft Rules My Univrese
- Asserts that Microsoft products are the best, with an emphasis on creative spelling.
- Collection of fake anti-Microsoft and pro-Linux news articles.
- Includes parody interviews, articles and news.
Microsoft Buys Evil from Satan
- Microsoft buys evil from Satan for 2.7 billion dollars.
- The Keyboard every Microsoft user needs!
Microsoft vs. Disney
- Parody news story of a trademark violation.
Nathan's Toasty Technology Page
- Humorous comment and tidbits about computers and software in general, and Microsoft in particular.
Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight?
- Includes anti-microsoft images and parody news.
- The Windows Really Good Edition flash demo.
Usenet alt.conspiracy.microsoft -
Usenet alt.destroy.microsoft -
Usenet alt.microsoft.sucks -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 6:35:05 UTC -