become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regulatory_and_Legal/United_States
Regulatory and Legal
Open Directory - Recreation: Guns: Regulatory and Legal: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Gun Control: Legislation
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- A law enforcement organization within the United States Department of Justice. The ATF enforces the Federal laws and regulations relating to alcohol, tobacco, firearms, explosives and arson.
California CCW Forum
- Forum dedicated to helping all residents of California who have the legal right to own or possess a gun pursue their right to obtain a CCW license.
California Rifle and Pistol Association
- Website dedicated to informing California citizens of their Second Amendment and legal ownership rights.
- Information for active Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders (gun dealers), including Class 3, and kits to assist individuals in obtaining their own FFL license.
FindLaw - Federal Gun Control Laws
- Federal gun control laws regulating the possession and purchase of firearms.
FindLaw - State Gun Control Laws
- Gun control laws, by state, regulating the possession and purchase of firearms.
- U.S. federal and state resources regarding gun laws.
- U.S. handgun laws and information.
- Articles, data, laws, and products for legally armed citizens.
- Dedicated to informing and educating the public on the benefits of concealed carry. Learn the law and how to apply for permits in the state of Missouri.
- Network of training programs and facilities required to obtain a concealed handgun license in Ohio. Classes and calendar.
Oregon Concealed Carry
- Forum providing information on relevant laws and procedures for Oregon residents to obtain concealed carry permits.
Pistol Licensing Service
- A professional, personalized service for those interested in home/business protection, concealed carry, target shooting/hunting or armed guard employment.
- Books and supplies for Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders (gun dealers) along with information on applying for an FFL license. Includes Class 3.
USA Carry - Concealed Firearm Info & Resources
- Advocacy group for concealed carry provides information and resources about U.S. firearm laws and instructions on how to obtain a concealed firearm permit.
Wikipedia - Gun Law in the United States
- Crowdsourced encyclopedia article about federal, state and local gun laws in the U.S.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 4:54:08 AM EST -