become an editor
the entire directory
only in Model_or_Type_Specific/M1,_M14,_M16,_AR_Styles
Model or Type Specific
M1, M14, M16, AR Styles
Open Directory - Recreation: Guns: Model or Type Specific: M1, M14, M16, AR Styles
Recreation: Guns: Competition Shooting: Highpower: Rifle
Shopping: Recreation: Guns: Antiques and Collectibles: 20th Century Military
300 Whisper Page
- Features history, reloading, and shooting of this cartridge as well as a discussion of the various weapons that use it.
- A forum with information about ammunition, manufacturers and distributors of 6.8 products.
- Presents information and links to history, manuals, ammo, manufacturers, discussion groups, mailing lists, and distributors of AR-15s.
- Reviews of new and old AR-15s, variants and accessories. Includes photographs and links.
- An AR-15 dedicated site that includes manuals, guides, firearms news and discussion about the AR-15.
John C. Garand (1888-1974)
- Brief biographical profile of the engineer and inventor of the M1 semiautomatic rifle.
M1 - Garand Collectors Association
- Garand Collectors Association (GCA). The GCA is devoted to the study of the M1 Garand rifle. It is the intent of the GCA that this site will foster interest and study on the subject of this superb firearm.
The M1 Garand Rifle
- An M1 garand site devoted to the mechanical functioning, nomenclature, and history of the M1 Garand Rifle. There are sections devoted to field stripping, detail stripping and assembly.
M1- Department of the Army Field Manual - FM 23-5, Caliber .30
- FM 23-5 for the U.S. Rifle, CALIBER .30, M1.
M1-Garand World War II Tribute
- Tribute to the M1-Garand, the men of World War II who carried it, and what they did.
Modern Firearms - AR-15
- A collection of information about the AR-15, its history and the changes of the rifle.
Scott A. Duff Historic Martial Arms: FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions about the M1 Garand, and the US Rifle Model of 1917.
SWD Lightning Link
- Information about the SWD Lightning Link for the AR-15.
- Tech Bulletin 23-7-1 This is the manual for the M1 Carbine, published before FM 23-7.
Tribute to the M1-Garand and the men who used it in WWII
- Tribute to the M1-Garand and the men who carried it in World War II.
- Suppliers of US military parts, including M1A, M14, AR15, M16, M1 Carbine, M1 Garand, AK47, FAL-Parts, accessories, bayonets, magazines, and clips.
M1, M14, M16, AR Styles
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 1, 2012 9:05:07 AM EST -