become an editor
the entire directory
only in Competition_Shooting/Tactical_Action
Open Directory - Recreation: Guns: Competition Shooting: Tactical Action
Recreation: Guns: Competition Shooting: Clubs
Recreation: Guns: Competition Shooting: Three Gun
Recreation: Guns: Education
Recreation: Guns: Organizations
Recreation: Guns: Range Facilities
Shopping: Recreation: Guns
United States Practical Shooting Association
- The organizing body in the US of the International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC).
AR - Central Arkansas Shooters Association
- The Central Arkansas Shooting Association is located just outside Little Rock, Arkansas and hosts a USPSA match the 1st Sunday of the month, and an IDPA match the last Sunday.
AR - Twin Lakes Gun Club
- Twin Lakes Gun Club hosts an IPSC match every first Saturday of the month in Mountain Home, Arkansas.
AZ - Cactus Combat Match League
- The Cactus Combat Match League puts on an USPSA match the first Sunday of each month, a Thursday night practice match and a fun tactical shoot 3rd Sunday of the month. Matches are held at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix, AZ.
AZ - Rio Salado Practical Pistol
- Information, scores and schedule for the USPSA matches held every 3rd Saturday at the Rio Salado Gun club.
AZ - Scottsdale Gun Club
- The Scottsdale Gun Club boasts a large indoor range and every Wednesday night turns it over to a USPSA match league (2nd and 4th Wednesdays) or IDPA match league (1st and 3rd Wednesdays).
AZ - Yuma MatchMasters
- Yuma MatchMasters holds an organized USPSA match the 2nd Sunday of each month, held at the Adair Shooting Park Range, just east of Yuma, AZ.
- Instructors Kay Clark-Miculek and Jerry Miculek offer instruction in IPSC, USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge, Sportsmans Team Challenge, and 3 Gun disciplines.
Brian Enos - Practical Shooting
- Information about training for IPSC and USPSA shooting competition. A book, Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals available. The Brian Enos Forums are a staple for USPSA/IPSC discussion.
CA - Five Dogs Action Shooters
- Five Dogs holds an USPSA match the first Saturday of each month in Bakersfield, California.
CA - Palm Springs Gun Club
- Palm Springs Gun Club is a private club but holds USPSA matches open to the public the 3rd Sunday of the month, near Palm Springs, California.
CA - Running Gun IPSC Club
- Running Gun IPSC holds a match every Saturday in Norco, CA. The Norco range is located at the corner of Hellman and Old River Road in the city of Norco.
CA - Sacramento Action Pistol
- Provides information about Action Pistol clubs and matches within the greater Sacramento, California area. USPSA, IDPA and Steel Challenge clubs are represented.
CA - Sacramento Defensive Pistol Shooters
- An IDPA affiliated club. SDPS is a defensive pistol shooting club that uses realistic scenarios, stock and near stock handguns and gear for competitive matches.
CA - Sage Pistol League
- Sage Pistol League in Ridgecrest, California holds a USPSA/IPSC match every 3rd Sunday of the month.
CA- Richmond Hotshot's
- This site provides the public with information about IPSC/USPSA events sponsored by the Hotshots. IPSC/USPSA matches are held the 1st and 3rd Sunday at the Richmond Rod and Gun Club, Richmond, California.
CO - Eastern Colorado IPSC Section
- Lists and links to IPSC/USPSA clubs in Eastern Colorado.
CO - Weld County Fish & Wildlife
- A conservation club engaged in the promotion of shooting sports including IPSC, ICORE and Steel Match disciplines.
GA - Cherokee Gun Club IPSC
- Cherokee Gun Club hosts an IPSC match every 2nd Saturday of the month in Gainesville, Georgia.
GA - Gwinnett Practical Shooting League
- The Gwinnett Practical Shooting League (GPSL) is a USPSA club that meets every Wednesday night in Lawrenceville (NE Atlanta) Georgia.
GA - MGGOA: Twin Oaks Range
- The Middle Georgia Gun Owners Association operates out of the Twin Oaks Range, Dublin, Georgia and puts on an IPSC match every first Saturday of the month.
GA - USPSA/IPSC Georgia Section
- Provides links and information for participants in the sport of practical shooting at USPSA clubs in Georgia.
High Plains Practical Shooters
- HPPS uses the Ben Lomond Gun Club in Ramah, CO and put on an IPSC match every 3rd Saturday.
International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts (ICORE)
- ICORE serves the international community to promote action shooting competition with revolvers. The sport combines elements of the Bianchi Cup, IPSC, and the Steel Challenge into demanding competition exclusively for revolvers.
International Practical Shooting Confederation
- The worldwide organizing body for the sport known as "practical shooting" which requires the participant to blend accuracy, speed and power.
IPSC Global Village
- A discussion and information forum for IPSC shooters and those seeking further information.
MN - Gopher USPSA - A Minnesota practical shooting club
- Gopher USPSA is located about 55 miles west of the Twin Cities in Hutchinson Minnesota. We host monthly USPSA matches from January thru September and also host USPSA 3 gun matches and Steel Challenge shoots.
NY - Squaredeal Practical Shooters
- Offers IPDA, IPSC, and Steel shooting for handgun competitors in Maine, NY.
OH - The New Albany Shooting Range
- 12 bays of climate controlled, adjustable distance relays to enjoy your shooting sports. Sponsors of local IDPA competition matches and practice sessions. Bowling pin, bullseye and other competitions available.
Police Pistol Competition (PPC) Forum
- Forum for PPC Shooting.
SC - South Carolina Police Combat League
- SC PPC shooting and the Palmetto State Regional PPC Championship.
Special Operations Gunclub
- Malolos's premier Practical Shooting Club and Range.
TX - East Texas Rifle & Pistol Club
- A private, non-profit, National Rifle Association,Texas State Rifle Association, and CMP affiliated club. Action Pistol Matches held the 1st Saturday of the month.
The United Kingdom Practical Shooting Association
- The UKPSA is the governing body of IPSC practical shooting in Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It administers the sport, sanctions competitions, selects the National Teams, organises training and maintains discipline and rules.
USPSA - Area 2
- Information about USPSA Area II clubs, events and matches, encompassing clubs in CA, CO, NM, AZ.
USPSA - Area 4
- United States Practical Shooting Association Area 4 web site, hosted for the benefit of USPSA Area 4 members and practical shooters everywhere. Here you'll find information about practical shooting in the Southeastern United States, including details of upcoming matches, match results, links to Area 4 Section and Club web sites, and other things of interest to the IPSC practical shooter. Encompasses USPSA clubs in AR, LA, OK, TX.
WA - Inland Northwest Action Shooters
- Inland Northwest Action Shooters is USPSA Affiliated. INAS is a Practical, Tactical 3-Gun club located at Spokane Valley Rifle and Pistol Club (SVRPC) in Mica, Washington.
WY - Dubois Gun Club
- Offers IPDA, IPSC, and Steel shooting for handgun competitors as well as sanctioned ATA Trap Shoots.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 16:24:08 UTC -