become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blackpowder/Powder_and_Gun_Parts
Powder and Gun Parts
Recreation: Living History: By Historical Region: North America: United States: Fur Trade and Mountain Man: Sutlers
Dixon Muzzleloading Shop
- Dixon Muzzleloading Shop in Kempton, PA publisher of "The Art of Building the Pennsylvania Longrifle" by Chuck Dixon
- E. I. DuPont de Nemours of Pennsylvania began construction of the Belin Plant in 1908, and produced the first batches of black powder in 1912.
- Supplier of gun stocks and blanks for muzzleloader, blackpowder rifles. Offers curly maple, cherry, and walnut; also expert carving of channels for swamp or tapered barrels.
Jedediah Starr Muzzleloading / Blackpowder
- Muzzleloading and Blackpowder Cartridge Firearms, Kits, Components, Ammunition and Accessories for the Builder, Hunter, Shooter, Re-enactor and Collector.
The Maine Powder House
- Located in Limington, ME. The Maine Powder House is a large independent distributor of black powder in the United States. Offers Swiss, Schuetzen and Goex Black Powders as used in black powder firearms for competition, hunting and historical reenactments.
- Muzzleloader.com provides quick access to muzzleloader products and information.
Old Swamp Hunter Co.
- All natural gun care products for muzzleloaders. Suitable for use with black powder and smokeless powder systems. Advice given on getting started in the sport of muzzleloading.
Pecatonica Long Rifle Supply
- Manufacturers of 98% pre-inletted black powder rifle and pistol stocks and kit's. line of longrifle, plains rifle stocks in 5 grades of Maple, Walnut, and other woods available.
Powder Horns and More
- Manufacturer and supplier of powder horns, cow horns, Ol' Thunder Lubes, round ball for large bore rifles.
- A how-to site on refinishing and building rifle stocks and glass and pillar bedding.
Powder and Gun Parts
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 15:54:05 UTC -