become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wild_Foods/Fungi
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Horticulture: Edible Fungi
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Mushrooms and Wild Foods
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Mushrooms
Recreation: Outdoors: Wildlife: Mushrooms
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Edible Fungi
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Fungi
Shopping: Food: Produce: Mushrooms
- Paul F. Hamlyn provides advice on buying mushrooms in UK markets, collecting them in the wild, and cultivating them.
Morel Mushroom Hunting Club
- Contains information on Morels, Chanterelles, Boletes, Lactarius, Russulas, Trillium, and wildflowers as well as tips, chat room, message board, recipes, and a newsletter.
Oregon Mycological Society
- Photographs and articles related to activities, mushrooms, and other fungi.
Ralph's Finest Fungi Fancier File
- Information on hunting mushrooms safely. Includes rules, recommended books, and photographs of edible and toxic fungi.
- Details and photographs of 1,500 mushrooms and fungi, plus recipes. Based on 'Mushrooms and other Fungi of Great Britain and Europe' by Roger Phillips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2013 at 22:54:08 UTC -