become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Spicy
Business: Food and Related Products: Condiments and Seasonings: Condiments: Sauces: Hot and Pepper
Business: Food and Related Products: Condiments and Seasonings: Seasonings: Herbs and Spices
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Vegetables: Chile Peppers
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Peppers: Hot
Home: Cooking: Herbs and Spices
Home: Gardening: Plants: Vegetables: Peppers
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Vegetables: Peppers
Shopping: Food: Condiments: Sauces: Hot and Pepper
Shopping: Food: Seasonings: Chile Peppers
Shopping: Home and Garden: Plants: Seeds: Vegetable and Herb: Chile Peppers
This category in other languages:
The Chile Pepper Institute
- New Mexico State University site with information on varieties on chili, chili pungency, and links to sauce companies.
Chile Pepper Magazine
- Features articles, reviews, and recipes.
- UK blog with chilli reviews, news, and recipes.
Chili Pepper Madness
- Recipes, pepper types, chili growing information, blog, and news.
Eat More Heat
- Hot sauce reviews, spicy food news, and original videos about all things spicy.
- Spicy food, BBQ, and hot sauce podcast show.
Gernot Katzer's Spice Pages
- Information on numerous spices from around the world. Includes botanical information along with origin and history. Also available in German.
History of Chilli Peppers
- Information on the origin of chilli peppers and other related information.
The Hot Pepper
- Fiery foods discussion board, chatroom and marketplace for chili, peppers, and sauces.
Hot Sauce Blog
- Weblog of all things pungent and peppery, with humor, photos, and recipes.
Hot Sauce Fever
- Hot sauce list including user reviews and ratings. Includes articles on hot peppers and spicy foods.
Hot Tamale Trail
- A Southern Foodways Alliance documentary project. Includes history of the tamale in the region, recipe with photographs, interviews, and news.
- Hot sauce, barbecue, and fiery food reviews.
Houston Hot Sauce Festival
- Annual event offers a wide variety of food, stage entertainment, children's activities, and contests. Offers sponsor and exhibitor's information, previous festival highlights, and vendor list.
I Love It Spicy!
- Blog with spicy food news, videos, reviews, and festivals.
International Society of Hot Sauce Aficionados
- Includes list of commercial hot sauces, mailing list, several sauce recipes, and online newsletter.
It's a Fiery World
- Exploring the world of fiery food with Ken Alexander.
Louisiana Hot Sauce Festival
- Lafayette, Louisiana. Features dates, tickets, directions, and schedule.
Mark's Hot Links
- A collection of links, recipes, and other tidbits related to spice.
NYC Hot Sauce Expo
- Features news, dates, location, schedule, and vendors.
- A directory for pepper people; farmers and gardeners, food processors and home cooks. Everything from seeds to sauces.
Peppers and More
- A foodie's guide to fire, spice and flavor.
The Ring of Fire
- Webring including sales of a wide selection of chile seeds, hot foods and related products, recipes, and pepper history.
- Information on collecting, growing, eating, and preserving South American chile peppers.
- Reviews, recipes, and insight on hot sauce and barbecue sauce.
Sawtell Chilli Festival
- Site describing the Sawtell Chilli festival and for registrations.
- Blog about hot sauce, barbecue, and spicy food.
Wikipedia - Spices
- Gives details on the history of spices and information about general usage.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2016 at 5:06:19 UTC -