become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Spicy
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Spicy
Business: Food and Related Products: Condiments and Seasonings: Seasonings: Herbs and Spices
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Peppers: Hot
Home: Cooking: Herbs and Spices
Shopping: Food: Condiments: Sauces: Hot and Pepper
Shopping: Food: Seasonings: Chile Peppers
This category in other languages:
Chiles in Stockholm
- Information on growing chilis in Sweden.
Gernot Katzer's Spice Pages
- Information on numerous spices from around the world. Includes botanical information along with origin and history. Also available in German.
- Growing peppers and all the essential information needed to grow peppers from seed or a ready plant.
History of Chilli Peppers
- Information on the origin of chilli peppers and other related information.
Hot Sauce Blog
- Weblog of all things pungent and peppery, with humor, photos, and recipes.
Hot Sauce Fever
- Hot sauce list including user reviews and ratings. Includes articles on hot peppers and spicy foods.
International Society of Hot Sauce Aficionados
- Includes list of commercial hot sauces, mailing list, several sauce recipes, and online newsletter.
Mark's Hot Links
- A collection of links, recipes, and other tidbits related to spice.
Sawtell Chilli Festival
- Site describing the Sawtell Chilli festival and for registrations.
The Chile Pepper Institute
- New Mexico State University site with information on varieties on chili, chili pungency, and links to sauce companies.
The Mississippi Delta Tamale Trail
- A Southern Foodways Alliance documentary project. Includes history of the tamale in the region, recipe with photographs, interviews, and news.
The Ring of Fire
- Webring including sales of a wide selection of chile seeds, hot foods and related products, recipes, and pepper history.
UK Chile Head
- Everything about chile peppers. A database of pepper types with descriptions and images. Cooking, canning and preserving, and cultivation information, with recipes. Includes database of chili recipes.
Wikipedia - Spices
- Gives details on the history of spices and information about general usage.
- Information on collecting, growing, eating, and preserving South American chile peppers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 1, 2011 4:55:01 AM EDT -