become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meat/Barbecue
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Meat: Barbecue
Business: Hospitality: Restaurant Chains: Barbeque
Home: Cooking: Outdoors: Barbecue and Grilling
Shopping: Food: Meat: Barbecue
Shopping: Home and Garden: Barbecues
- Television show with Rick Browne. Includes schedule, news, recipes, and show information.
The Barbecue Festival
- Lexington, North Carolina. Outdoor street festival. Includes events, schedule, history, and brochure request form.
Barbecue'n On The Internet
- Detailed advice for the use and care of charcoal, gas and wood burning grills. Reader's recipe collection, directory of associations. Describes championship techniques, specialty woods and cuts of meat.
Barbecue: A Texas Love Story
- Documentary film about barbecue and barbecue restaurants in the state. Includes information about the stops on the tour, film information, products, and news.
- Larry Gerber's home page. BBQ expert appearing on Chicago area radio and TV stations.
The BBQ Guy
- Learn about competitive bbq cooking, contests, cookers, meats, marinades, and associations.
- The Official site of the BBQ mail list. Features barbecue restaurant reviews, recipes, and the list FAQ.
BBQ Team Names
- Searchable database of BBQ team names for barbecue contests. Includes maps and weather for current weekend contest locations.
BBQ: A Southern Cultural Icon
- Article with history, regional differences, an archive of recipes and menus, traditions, and a bibliography.
- Official site of Team CRK, California and Arizona award winning BBQ competitors. Includes site with recipes, tips, photos, events, discussion group and information on catering.
California Barbecue Association
- California BBQ events, contest judging certification, food preparation safety and recipes from the Grillmaster's Corner.
Carolina BBQ at HollyEats.com
- Reviews of selected barbecue restaurants in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia.
Central Texas Barbecue Association
- Sanctions competitive cookoffs. Includes rules, results, events, and standings.
Don O.'s Texas BBQ Blog
- Reviews and articles about Texas barbecue restaurants.
Florida Bar B Que Association
- Upcoming events, rules, news, and teams.
For Barbecue Lovers Only
- Organization devoted to barbecue cookoffs. Includes information on competition barbecue cooking, team photos, and links.
Full Custom Gospel BBQ
- Blog features reviews of barbecue joints throughout Texas, as well as books and articles.
The Great American Barbecue Festival
- Annual event in Kansas City. Features application forms, rules, activities, results, and photographs.
The Greater Omaha Barbeque Society
- Features news, results, history, calendar of events, and membership information.
International Bar-B-Q Festival
- Owensboro, Kentucky. Cookoff and other events. Features events, schedule, and directions.
International Barbeque Cookers Association
- An association that seeks to develop competitive barbeque cooking internationally. Includes information about events and contact details.
Iowa Barbeque Society
- Organization that promotes BBQ cookoffs and activities in Iowa. Includes upcoming events, merchandise, links, and information on joining.
- Features barbecue recipes and techniques for slow cooking with smoke, barbecue cooking competition event database, forum, and a wood flavor chart.
Kansas City Bar-B-Q
- Restaurant reviews, forum, contest results, and recipes.
Kansas City Barbecue Society
- Features contests, classes, forms, news, and membership information.
Kevin's BBQ Joints
- Database and reviews of barbecue restaurants across the U.S.
Lone Star Barbecue Society
- Features history, events, results, membership application, and judging information.
Man Up: Tales of Texas BBQ
- Reviews, locations, news, and photographs of Texas barbecue restaurants.
Memphis in May World Championship Barbeque Cooking Contest
- Includes team information, dates and times, map, winners, ticket information, and photographs.
Mid Atlantic BBQ Association
- Includes news, upcoming events, and membership information.
National Barbecue Association
- Directory of suppliers, manufacturers, consultants, conferences, and trade shows. Also includes tips and recipes, news, and calendar of events.
National Barbecue News
- News, recipes, products, and cooking contests for restaurants and barbecue enthusiasts.
The National Championship Barbecue Cookoff
- Invitation only annual event in Meridian, Texas benefiting national and local charities. Includes calendar, news, rules, events, applications, and past winners.
New England Barbecue Society
- Promotes Southern-style grilling and cooking practices using wood, charcoal or gas heat. Includes membership information, competition and event schedules, recipes, and articles.
North Carolina Barbecue Society
- Features history, events, news, membership, and recipes.
Pacific Northwest BBQ Organization
- Offers barbecue competition schedule, results, news, photo gallery, rules, and information on joining.
South Carolina Barbeque Association
- Features membership information, event calendar, message board, and history.
The Southern Barbecue Trail
- An exploration of the BBQ traditions of the American south, featuring visits to many of the region's eating establishments and interviews with pit masters.
Stillwater Blazathon - Oklahoma Barbeque Championship
- Annual Kansas City Barbecue Society Oklahoma state barbecue contest. Proceeds benefit Judith Karman Hospice.
Texas BBQ Forum
- Discussions about competitions, recipes, techniques, restaurants, and equipment.
Texas BBQ Posse
- Texas barbecue restaurant news and reviews.
The Texas BBQ Trail
- Guide to barbecue restaurants in Elgin, Lockhart, Luling, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Texas Gulf Coast BBQ Cookers Association
- Features forms, calendar of events, rules, results, and membership information.
Texas Monthly: BBQ
- Reviews of barbecue restaurants, forums, news, and annual festival.
Ugly Brothers Barbeque
- California-based barbecue champions provide recipes and recount barbecuing adventures.
- Encyclopdia article with information about history, regional variations, events, and techniques.
Dallas Morning News: The BBQ Posse picks its favorite barbecue places in Texas
- After hitting 10 spots in record time, our roving meat meisters tell which ’cue joints are worth the drive — and the wait. (March 08, 2013)
An American Barbecue Pilgrimage
- Article by David Plotz in Slate Magazine. The author reports on barbecue sampled in Kansas City, Memphis, and Texas. (May 23, 2005)
Texas Eat 'Em
- Article by Jim Shahin in the Washington Post about barbecue in Central Texas. (March 06, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:38:09 AM EDT -