become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meat/Barbecue
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Home and Garden: Lawn and Garden: Outdoor Cooking
Business: Hospitality: Restaurant Chains: Barbeque
Home: Consumer Information: Appliances: Barbecues and Grills
Home: Cooking: Outdoors: Barbecue and Grilling
Shopping: Food: Meat: Barbecue
Shopping: Home and Garden: Barbecues
The "Q" Review
- Reviews barbeque products, Michigan barbecue restaurants, and has recipes.
The 100 Best Barbecue Restaurants in America
- Blog with reviews and photographs of barbecue restaurants around the US.
- Club dedicated to BBQ and cruisin'. Features photographs, membership information, and calendar.
Bar-B-Que in the UK
- All about the UK Bar-B-Que scene, what, when, how and where.
- Television show with Rick Browne. Includes schedule, news, recipes, and show information.
- North Carolina and Texas barbecue restaurant reviews.
The Barbecue Bus
- A trip through the barbecue culture of South Carolina.
The Barbecue Festival
- Lexington, North Carolina. Outdoor street festival. Includes events, schedule, history, and brochure request form.
The Barbecue Fiend
- Reviews of Texas barbecue restaurants with a few in other states.
Barbecue Lover's Guide
- Happenings in the passionate world of Central Texas BBQ by Gloria Corral.
- Blog by small group of friends and barbecue enthusiasts that visit and rate barbecue restaurants and smoked meats. Includes photographs, maps, and road trips.
Barbecue'n On The Internet
- Detailed advice for the use and care of charcoal, gas and wood burning grills. Reader's recipe collection, directory of associations. Describes championship techniques, specialty woods and cuts of meat.
Barbecue: A Texas Love Story
- Documentary film about barbecue and barbecue restaurants in the state. Includes information about the stops on the tour, film information, products, and news.
- Reviews, recollections, and realizations about barbecue, food, and travel where smoked food is king.
- Larry Gerber's home page. BBQ expert appearing on Chicago area radio and TV stations.
- A community driven guide to barbecue restaurants in the United States.
- The BBQ pitmaster social network - talking all things BBQ, including competition barbeque, barbecue recipes, tailgating, and grilling.
The BBQ Beat
- Barbecue and grilling news, articles, videos, competitions, teams, and tips.
BBQ Brethren Forum
- Discussions on everything barbecue.
The BBQ Chronicles
- Series of articles In Okra Magazine about barbecue and barbecue restaurants.
The BBQ Fools
- Directory of links to all things barbecue.
- Blog discussing cooking and barbecue joints.
- Articles, videos, and photographs about barbecue.
- The Official site of the BBQ mail list. Features barbecue restaurant reviews, recipes, and the list FAQ.
BBQ: A Southern Cultural Icon
- Article with history, regional differences, an archive of recipes and menus, traditions, and a bibliography.
- Blog discussing barbecue restaurants and events in Georgia.
- Radio and television shows about barbecue and grilling. Features live show, videos, podcasts, recipes, tips, and news.
Big Apple Barbecue Block Party
- Features dates, location, FAQ, pitmasters, seminars, music, and blog.
Big Wayner's BBQ Blog
- Thoughts, musings, and tidbits from the world of barbecue.
- Texan searching for the best brisket on Earth. Barbecue restaurant reviews and opinions on barbecue.
The Campaign For Real Barbecue
- Honoring and promoting traditional wood-cooked barbecue.
Carolina BBQ at HollyEats.com
- Reviews of selected barbecue restaurants in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia.
Dirty Smoke BBQ
- A blog about a regular guy's journey into low and slow BBQ.
Don O.'s Texas BBQ Blog
- Reviews and articles about Texas barbecue restaurants.
- Reviews of Central Texas barbecue restaurants.
- News, history, and calendar of the North Carolina pitmaster.
Full Custom Gospel BBQ
- Blog features reviews of barbecue joints throughout Texas, as well as books and articles.
The Georgia Barbecue Hunt
- Texas native visits barbecue restaurants in Georgia.
Great BBQ Restaurants
- Directory of barbecue restaurants listed by state.
Houston Barbecue Festival
- Celebrates and recognizes Houston barbecue and the people who make it. Features dates, participants, and directions.
- BBQ tutorials, video, tips, news, recipes, and reviews.
I Do BBQ
- Blog about barbecue competition teams, restaurants, recipes, sauces, and techniques.
J.C. Reid: Barbecue
- Houston food writer reviews Houston restaurants and blogs about barbecue in general.
- Features barbecue recipes and techniques for slow cooking with smoke, barbecue cooking competition event database, forum, and a wood flavor chart.
Kansas City Bar-B-Q Connection
- Restaurant reviews, forum, contest results, and recipes.
Kansas City Barbecue
- Directory of restaurants in the area with menus and locations, news, barbecue sauces, and hall of fame.
Kansas City Q Barbeque
- Reviews and directory of Kansas City area restaurants, barbecue history, and glossary.
Kevin's BBQ Joints
- Database and reviews of barbecue restaurants across the U.S.
Let's Talk Hog
- Blog that discusses competition barbecue, recipes, techniques, and product reviews.
Mad about BBQ Sauce
- Blog from Belgium with barbecue sauce and rub reviews, plus recipes.
Man Up: Tales of Texas BBQ
- Reviews, locations, news, and photographs of Texas barbecue restaurants.
Memphis Barbecue Restaurants Ghost Pit Chronicles
- Commentary of Memphis barbecue past and present.
- Examining the Memphis area one barbecue and soul food restaurant at a time.
My Hog Blog
- The fat and skinny about Carolina BBQ by chef Jim Noble.
National Barbecue Association
- Directory of suppliers, manufacturers, consultants, conferences, and trade shows. Also includes tips and recipes, news, and calendar of events.
National Barbecue News
- News, recipes, products, and cooking contests for restaurants and barbecue enthusiasts.
NC Barbecue Musings
- Reviews of North Carolina barbecue restaurants with news and other thoughts on barbecue.
Neil's Guide to BBQ Restaurants
- Reviews of barbecue restaurants across the nation.
No Bull BBQ
- Blog about Kansas City area barbecue restaurants with reviews, restaurant map, and photographs.
North Carolina BBQ Association
- Purpose is to educate the public in the development of authentic barbecue knowledge through cooking classes, barbecue judging, promotional events, and barbecue cooking contests.
The Official Santa Maria Style Barbecue Site
- Information about the Central California Coast variety of barbecue.
Operation BBQ Relief
- Not-for-profit corporation founded in May, 2011 in response to a need for relief efforts in tornado-stricken Joplin, Missouri. Has deployed and served meals after many disasters since. Features history, deployments, volunteer information, donations, media, and contact information.
- Contains reviews of barbecue joints, focusing on New England, with some coverage of New York and New Jersey as well.
Pitstops Along the Barbecue Highway
- Reviews of barbecue joints in North Carolina with a few in other states.
Red Dirt BBQ Fest
- Tyler, Texas. Features dates, barbecue reataurant represented, tickets, and entertainment.
Smoked Pig and Sweet Tea
- Reviews babrbecue restaurants in Florida and Geogia mostly, but some in Tennessee and the Carolinas are also covered.
Smokin' Steve's Blog
- Discussion of barbeque, cooking and meat. Restaurant reviews
The Smoking Ho
- A blog about all things barbecue and smoking meat.
Soul Fusion Kitchen
- Food blogger and competition barbecue cook from California with a passion for BBQ.
The Southern Barbecue Trail
- An exploration of the BBQ traditions of the American south, featuring visits to many of the region's eating establishments and interviews with pit masters.
Southern Foodways Alliance: Barbecue Digest
- All posts related to barbecue (excluding film and oral history).
Texas BBQ Forum
- Discussions about competitions, recipes, techniques, restaurants, and equipment.
Texas BBQ Journey
- Graham McFarland's reviews Texas barbecue restaurants.
Texas BBQ Posse
- Texas barbecue restaurant news and reviews.
Texas BBQ Ranger
- A blog of reviews of Texas barbeque restaurants.
The Texas BBQ Trail
- Guide to barbecue restaurants in Elgin, Lockhart, Luling, Round Rock, and Taylor.
Texas BBQ Treasure Hunt
- Traveling the roads of Texas in search of great BBQ.
Texas Monthly BBQ Fest 2014
- Includes dates, news, directions, barbecue joints participating, event details, and tickets.
Texas Monthly: BBQ
- Reviews of barbecue restaurants, forums, news, and annual festival.
Top 100 BBQ
- The top 100 barbecue restaurants in South Carolina as voted by South Carolina Barbecue Association cook-off judges.
Ulika Food Blog
- Reviews barbecue sauces and Memphis and Nashville barbecue restaurants.
Utah BBQ Forums
- Discussing all things barbecue.
Where's The Best BBQ?
- Scot Howard's reviews of Georgia restaurants with a few from other states, plus smoker reviews, and recipes.
- Encyclopdia article with information about history, regional variations, events, and techniques.
- Robb Walsh blogs about the art, the culture and the Zen of BBQ. Posts on restaurants, classes, community barbecues, and everything else barbecue.
Eater National: An Epic Texas Barbecue Tour With the Brotherhood of Smoke
- Every year for the last five, a group of six New Yorkers have boarded a plane to Austin to meet up with seven Texans to explore barbecue. (May 20, 2014)
Texas Barbecue Monthly
- Article in Texas Monthly about the influence the magazine has had over the years on Texas barbecue culture. Has links to each of its major stories on barbecue from 1973 to 2013. (May 09, 2014)
Travel + Leisure: America's Best Cities for Barbecue
- Article by the magazine exploring barbecue across the US. (May 01, 2014)
Texas Monthly: The 50 Best BBQ Joints . . . in the World
- The magazine's 2013 rating of the best barbecue restaurants in the state. (June 01, 2013)
Dallas Morning News: The Texas BBQ Posse picks its favorite barbecue spots
- After hitting 10 spots in record time, our roving meat meisters tell which ’cue joints are worth the drive — and the wait. (March 11, 2013)
An American Barbecue Pilgrimage
- Article by David Plotz in Slate Magazine. The author reports on barbecue sampled in Kansas City, Memphis, and Texas. (May 23, 2005)
Texas Eat 'Em
- Article by Jim Shahin in the Washington Post about barbecue in Central Texas. (March 06, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 9:35:09 UTC -