become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Meat
Business: Food and Related Products: Meat and Seafood
Home: Cooking: Meat
This category in other languages:
American Veal Association
- Promoting the American veal industry. Encouraging communications and distributing information pertinent to the veal industry.
- Features reviews, recipes, and news about bacon.
- A celebration of bacon by Heather Lauer.
- Information on cooking, nutrition and the beef industry in general
The Boudin Link
- Reviews Louisiana boudin sausage makers.
Cooking Meat Safely
- Factsheet from Clemson University gives safe cooking temperatures for beef, veal, lamb, pork, ham and poultry. Safety tips for preparation, thawing, and reheating.
Guide to Spam-like Products
- Reviews different brands of luncheon meat and offers pictures of all six sides of the cans as well as their contents.
I Heart Bacon
- Seattle-based food weblog with recipes, restaurant reviews, and all things bacon.
National Hot Dog and Sausage Council
- Conducts scientific research to benefit hot dog and sausage manufacturers. Brochures, facts and trivia, news, and recipes.
Pork Scratching World
- The universe of pork scratchings, including reviews, diet notes, and discussions.
Red Meat Club
- The unique place where restaurateurs and foodservice professionals provide recommendations for steaks, wine, beer, caviar, chocolates, coffee, and cigars.
- From Hormel Foods Corporation. Includes history, fan club, and facts.
- Includes recipes, general information, news, a fan club, and merchandise.
The Straight Dope: What's Really in Spam?
- The inimitable Cecil Adams explores the mysteries of what is arguably Austin's most famous export. Along with some haiku and Monty Python.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 4:22:56 UTC -