become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Vegetables
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Vegetables
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables
Home: Gardening: Plants: Vegetables
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Vegetables
Shopping: Food: Produce: Vegetables
Barnesville Potato Days Festival
- Celebrates the potato with peeling and picking contests, a lefse cookoff, potato sack fashion show, mashed potato sculpturing, bushels of potato foods and other events and activities. Held in August in Barnesville, Minnesota.
Castroville Artichoke Festival
- Features a classic car show, parade, cooking and art competitions, farmer's market, and entertainment. Occuring during June at the Monterey County Fair and Event center.
East Maui Taro Festival
- Focusing on kalo or taro, Hawaii's traditional staple food. Features information on taro, past festivals, schedule, and dates. Held in Spring in Hana, Hawaii.
Hatch Chile Festival
- Events include a cook-off, parade, Chile Queen festival, competitions, and carnival rides. Held over a weekend in early September in Hatch, New Mexico.
San Joaquin Asparagus Festival
- Features vendors, arts and crafts, and entertainment, with the proceeds going to charity. Held in Stockton, California, in April.
Swamp Cabbage Festival
- Includes activities, photographs, and stories from previous years. Weekend event held since 1965 in late February on the Caloosahatchee River in LaBelle, Florida.
Vidalia Onion Festival
- Air show, arts and crafts, cooking school, fireworks, and street dance. Held in Vidalia, Georgia during April.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2016 at 17:38:30 UTC -