become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Fruit
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Fruits
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits
Shopping: Food: Produce: Fruit
Annual Chincoteague Blueberry Festival
- A midsummer celebration of the blueberry held during July on Chincoteague Island, Virginia, USA.
- Includes map, scheduled events, history, vendor applications, and entry forms for contests including biggest avocado and best guacamole. Held in October in Carpinteria, California.
California Strawberry Festival
- Held in Oxnard, California, the third weekend of May. Non-profit organizations create and sell a myriad of foods featuring strawberries. Vendor and volunteer information, and press releases.
Cranberry Festival of Chatsworth
- A celebration of the New Jersey cranberry harvest, and a tribute to local culture. Special emphasis is given to the artisans of the festival. Held on a weekend in mid-October in Chatsworth, New Jersey.
Florida Strawberry Festival
- Includes schedule, ticket ordering, rules of contests, and attractions. Annual event since 1930, held over 10 days in late February and early March in Plant City, Florida.
Jackson County Apple Festival
- First held in 1937, features beauty contests for adults and children, parades, sporting events, rides, and entertainment. Held the third full week of September in Jackson, Ohio.
MangoMania Tropical Fruit Fair
- Includes schedule of events, profiles of entertainers, photo gallery, and ticket ordering. Two-day event held in July in Pine Island, Florida.
Marshall County Blueberry Festival
- Showcases include craft booths, food, entertainment, and a beauty contest. Held over Labor Day weekend in Plymouth, Indiana.
Mountain Mandarin Festival
- November celebration of the mandarin orange, with food, crafts, contests, entertainment, and fun. Event dates, directions, and recipes. Held in Auburn, California.
Naples Grape Festival
- Naples, New York. Annual event to celebrate the grape harvest. Includes the World's Greatest Grape Pie Contest and the Grape Stompin' Contest.
National Cherry Festival
- Features an event schedule, competitive event information, sporting events, and entertainment. Held in July in Traverse City, Michigan.
National Date Festival
- Part of the Riverside County Fair, featuring more than 7,000 exhibits and competitions related to the fruit. Held in February in Indio, California.
North Carolina Watermelon Festival
- Held annually since 1986, featuring competitions, sporting events, and a beauty contest. Weekend festival in late July, located in Fair Bluff, North Carolina.
Ohio Pawpaw Festival
- Festival held in August at Lake Snowden near Albany, devoted to the pawpaw includes cookoff, contests, and sanctioned Atalatal throwing contest.
Poteet Strawberry Festival
- Events include a "Taste of Texas" food show and auction, music, arts and crafts. Occurs in April in Poteet, Texas and raises funds for scholarships and community projects.
Warrens Cranberry Festival
- Presents an interactive information center, recipes, contests, and arts and crafts. Held in September in Warrens, Wisconsin.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2016 at 16:46:16 UTC -