become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Fish_and_Seafood
Fish and Seafood
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Events: Fish and Seafood
Business: Food and Related Products: Meat and Seafood: Seafood
Home: Cooking: Fish and Seafood
Shopping: Food: Fish and Seafood
Blue Crab Festival
- Little River, South Carolina. Vendor applications and schedule.
Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival
- Includes stage schedule, photo gallery, tips, and mullet recipes. Three-day event held in late October in Niceville, Florida.
Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival
- Events include cooking demonstrations, eating contests, dance competitions, and a cook-off. Weekend-long festival held in early May, located in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana.
Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival
- Celebrating the foods of Washington state's Olympic Peninsula, with a focus on Dungeness crab. Includes events listing and ways to participate or volunteer. Held on the second weekend in October.
Grant Seafood Festival
- Includes schedule, history, photographs, and information for crafters. All-volunteer two-day event held in February in Grant, Florida since 1965.
Great Ogeechee Seafood Festival
- An annual event which takes place each year on the 3rd weekend in October. Richmond Hill, Georgia. Schedule, prices, map and directions, and vendor forms.
Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival
- Includes activities, arts and crafts exhibitors, and contest winners. Held since 1965 on the first weekend in May in Fernandina Beach, Florida.
Kodiak Crab Festival
- Includes rides, a variety of sporting events, art showcases, and a seafood cook-off. Memorial Day weekend event in Kodiak, Alaska.
Maine Lobster Festival
- Provides ticket and cooking contest information, event schedule, parade and 10k race sign-up. Held in August in Rockland, Maine.
Milford Oyster Festival
- Annual event in August features children's activities, arts and crafts, entertainment and food. Includes general information, a list of entertainment and events, sponsors, photos and a map. Located in Milford, Connecticut, United States.
National Shrimp Festival
- Held every year in October at the public beach area in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Offers arts and crafts, entertainment, food, and fun.
Sneads Ferry's Shrimp Festival
- Held annually during the second weekend of August. Includes details of events, photos and directions to the location in North Carolina.
St. Mary's County Oyster Festival
- Held on the third weekend of October near Leonardtown, Maryland. Includes an oyster shucking contest and cook-off.
Texas Crawfish & Music Festival
- Runs the last two weekends in April. The festival is located in Preservation Park in Old Town Spring. Combines the best new sounds of Texas with the sounds of South Louisiana.
The Port of Los Angeles Lobster Festival
- Festival guide to lobster meals, dancing, music and live entertainment along with games and rides for kids.
Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Includes an arts and crafts show, musicians, sporting events, and food tastings. Weekend festival held in mid-July since 1965, located in Yarmouth, Maine.
Fish and Seafood
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:42:21 AM EDT -