become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Fish_and_Seafood
Fish and Seafood
Business: Food and Related Products: Meat and Seafood: Seafood
Home: Cooking: Fish and Seafood
Shopping: Food: Fish and Seafood
Blue Crab Festival
- Held on Memorial Day weekend in Palatka, Florida, USA. Includes state championship seafood cookoff, music, parade, fireworks, arts and crafts.
Blue Crab Festival
- Held in Little River, South Carolina during May. Vendor applications and schedule.
Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival
- Includes stage schedule, photo gallery, tips, and mullet recipes. Three-day event held in late October in Niceville, Florida.
Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival
- Events include cooking demonstrations, eating contests, dance competitions, and a cook-off. Weekend-long festival held in early May, located in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana.
Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival
- Celebrating the foods of Washington state's Olympic Peninsula, with a focus on Dungeness crab. Includes events listing and ways to participate or volunteer. Held on the second weekend in October.
Everglades Seafood Festival
- Arts and crafts, local specialties, live performances, and rides. Held in February in Everglades City, Florida.
Grant Seafood Festival
- Includes schedule, history, photographs, and information for crafters. All-volunteer two-day event held in February or March in Grant, Florida since 1965.
Great Ogeechee Seafood Festival
- An annual event which takes place each year on the 3rd weekend in October. Richmond Hill, Georgia. Schedule, prices, map and directions, and vendor forms.
Homosassa Seafood Festival
- Held in November each year in the historic district of Old Homosassa, Florida.
Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival
- Includes activities, arts and crafts exhibitors, and contest winners. Held since 1965 on the first weekend in May in Fernandina Beach, Florida.
Maine Lobster Festival
- Provides ticket and cooking contest information, event schedule, parade and 10k race sign-up. Held in August in Rockland, Maine.
Milford Oyster Festival
- Annual event in August features children's activities, arts and crafts, entertainment and food. Includes general information, a list of entertainment and events, sponsors, photos and a map. Located in Milford, Connecticut, United States.
National Shrimp Festival
- Held every year in October at the public beach area in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Offers arts and crafts, entertainment, food, and fun.
Pittsburg Seafood and Music Festival
- Held annually in September in Pittsburg, California. Includes a calendar of events, sponsors, promotions and a location map.
The Port of Los Angeles Lobster Festival
- Festival guide to lobster meals, dancing, music and live entertainment along with games and rides for kids. Occurs during September in San Pedro, California, USA.
Powell River Spot Prawn Festival
- Held in Powell River, BC, Canada during May. Fresh prawns, activities for the whole family, beer garden, free concert.
St. Mary's County Oyster Festival
- Held on the third weekend of October near Leonardtown, Maryland. Includes an oyster shucking contest and cook-off.
Texas Crawfish & Music Festival
- Runs the last two weekends in April. The festival is located in Preservation Park in Old Town Spring. Combines the best new sounds of Texas with the sounds of South Louisiana.
World Catfish Festival
- One-day festival features eating contests, Miss Catfish competition, and entertainment including a play presented by the town's Garden Club. Held annually since 1975 in Belzoni, Mississippi.
Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Includes an arts and crafts show, musicians, sporting events, and food tastings. Weekend festival held in mid-July since 1965, located in Yarmouth, Maine.
Fish and Seafood
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 14:05:05 UTC -