become an editor
the entire directory
only in Columbia_Valley/Walla_Walla_Valley
Walla Walla Valley
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: Washington: Columbia Valley: Walla Walla Valley
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: Washington
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Regions: Eastern
Canoe Ridge Vineyard
- Produces Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and a red blend. Includes product descriptions and vineyard information.
- Produces Syrah, Viognier, and Bordeaux-style blends. Contains a brief profile and contact information.
- A nonprofit teaching winery located at the Center for Enology and Viticulture on the campus of Walla Walla Community College. Includes product descriptions, ordering, pictures, and a winery profile.
- Family-owned winery located in Walla Walla, specializing in Cabernet Sauvignon. Provides information about the wines, vineyards, and upcoming events.
- Boutique winery in Walla Walla, producing Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, and Chardonnay. Contains vineyard pictures, a winemaker profile, and a winery description.
- Produces Syrah, Rhone-style, and Bordeaux-style wines. Includes product information, online ordering, and a company profile.
- Makes Merlot, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and a white blend. Includes descriptions of the products and property, ordering, event listings, and a company profile.
L'Ecole No. 41
- Producing varietal wines since 1983 in the cellars of the historic Frenchtown school in Lowden. Includes product fact sheets, online purchasing, vineyard descriptions, and event information.
- Producer of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Sangiovese. Features a winery description and history, staff profiles, details about their wines, and information about the region.
- Dedicated to producing Merlot in Walla Walla. Includes current release information, a virtual tour, and details about the vineyards and winemaking.
Pepper Bridge Winery
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot in Walla Walla. Features descriptions of current and future releases, staff biographies, vineyard information, event listings, and pictures.
- Produces Cabernet, Syrah, and Merlot. Includes details about the winery and winemaker, product descriptions, an award list, and a downloadable newsletter.
Russell Creek Winery
- Produces handcrafted Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Sangiovese. Contains descriptions of the winery and wines.
Seven Hills Winery
- Producing wines from the Walla Walla and Columbia Valleys, as well as Oregon's Willamette Valley. Features reviews, online purchasing, events, and awards. Located in Walla Walla.
Spring Valley Vineyard
- Family-owned winery in Walla Walla, producing an estate-bottled Bordeaux-style blend. Contains a history of the property, vineyard description, and downloadable newsletter.
- Small-lot hand-crafted wines from the Walla Walla, Yakima and Columbia Valleys. Contains descriptions, reviews, and online purchasing.
Three Rivers Winery
- Offers a variety of reds and whites. Includes descriptions, online ordering, a winemaker profile, event information, and a virtual tour.
Walla Walla Vintners
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc. Contains information on ordering, mailing list, photos, awards, reviews, and contact information.
- Vintner focuses on Bordeaux varieties, Chardonnay and Viognier. Includes current release descriptions, online ordering, reviews, and staff profiles.
Woodward Canyon Winery
- Makes a wide range of reds and whites in Lowden. Features winemaker's notes, reviews, a printable order form, and a newsletter.
Walla Walla Valley
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:56:19 PM EDT -