become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Washington
Andrew Will Winery
- Produces a range of reds. Also makes the Cuvee Lucia brand. Includes product details, an order form [PDF format], vineyard maps and descriptions, and a company history. [Flash required]
AniChe Cellars Winery & Tasting Room
- Family-owned producer of reds and whites in Underwood in the Columbia River Gorge. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
Arbor Crest Wine Cellars
- Features the Cliff House, a national historic site. Includes product information, a company history, and an award list.
- Family-operated producer of a Bordeaux-style red blend in Woodinville. Contains product and vineyard information, reviews, a newsletter [PDF format], and events.
Bainbridge Island Winery
- Photographs and descriptions of this old establishment's grape and fruit wines.
- Produces reds and whites in Woodinville. Includes product, vineyard, and company information.
- Produces a range of reds in Spokane. Includes product information, online ordering, and a company profile.
Betz Family Winery
- Woodinville producer of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah. Contains descriptions of wines and winemaking, staff profiles, news, and online ordering.
Black Diamond Winery
- Small establishment located in the foothills of the Olympic Mountains near Port Angeles. Offering fruit and grape wines.
- Produces small lots of reds and whites in Leavenworth. Includes product information and pictures.
- In the winemaking traditions of the Bordeaux region, this Seattle winery produces limited quantities of fine blended red wines.
- Olympic Peninsula winery, producing Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Bordeaux-style blends. Includes product descriptions, reviews, and news.
Chateau Ste. Michelle
- Large producer of a wide range of red, white, and dessert wines in Woodinville. Includes product descriptions, vineyard profiles, food pairing suggestions, event listings, and visitor information.
- Seattle winery producing Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Pinot Gris, and sparkling wines. Includes detailed descriptions of wines and a brief vineyard history.
- A joint venture between Antinori and Chateau Ste. Michelle, producing a Cabernet Sauvignon based blend. Includes vintage descriptions, winery information, and winemaker profiles.
- Washington State's first premium winery, founded in 1962 by ten friends, known then as the Associated Vintners, six of whom were professors at the University of Washington.
- A small, dedicated winery located in Woodinville with a mission to make the very best hand crafted, Bordeaux styled red and white wine in the state of Washington.
The Distefano Winery
- Woodinville producer of Cabernet, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc. Includes descriptions of vineyards and winemaking, reviews, and staff profiles.
E. B. Foote Winery
- Their Chardonnay, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon have been medal winners in national judgings.
- Woodinville producer whose offerings include Sangiovese, Syrah, Lemberger, Merlot, Cabernet, and Chardonnay. Contains descriptions of wines, the winery, and the winemaker, along with online ordering.
- Small winery in Port Townsend, on the Olympic Peninsula. Offers Lemburger, Cabernet Sauvignon, Gewurztraminer and Aligote.
- Seattle-based "virtual winery" producing Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris from Oregon, along with Barbera from Italy. Contains detailed wine descriptions, reviews, and a company profile.
Green Bank Farm
- Whidbey Island operation producing wines since 1904. Offering nine grape wines and three fruit wines, including Loganberry.
- A small winery on the Olympic Peninsula which specializes in raspberry, rhubarb and loganberry wines and produces traditional varietals such as Chardonnay, Merlot, Johannisberg Riesling.
- Produces Syrah, Chardonnay, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon in Woodinville. Features product descriptions, online purchasing, a company overview, and a newsletter.
JM Cellars Company
- Small, family-operated Seattle winery producing the Tre Fanciulli brand. Includes product descriptions, a journal, and ordering information.
- Heralded by Wine Spectator magazine as one of the top producers of Merlot in the State of Washington.
Lopez Island Vineyards
- Family-run, community-owned winery in the San Juan Archipelago, producing grape and fruit wines. Contains descriptions of organic viticulture, the seasons of winemaking, and the wines.
Lost River Winery
- Produces a range of red, white, and dessert wines, with tasting rooms in Winthrop and Seattle. Includes information about their products, grape sources, and staff, along with ordering.
- Vineyards and winery in the Woodinville area which produces a full range of varietal and blended wines.
- Family-owned producer dedicated to Rhone grape varieties. Includes vineyard descriptions, a profile of the winemaker and winemaker notes about current offerings.
Mountain Dome Winery
- Sparkling wines made in the traditional Méthode Champenoise.
Northwest Totem Cellars
- Produces a range of reds and a late harvest white wine in Redmond. Includes tasting notes, ordering, pictures, and a company profile.
- Small producer of Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc in Woodinville. Includes product details, winemaking information, and online purchasing.
Okanagan Estate & Vineyards
- Located in Oroville, in the Okanogan Valley. Several varieties of wine available for ordering, as well as tasting room and event information.
Olympic Cellars Winery
- Women-owned producer of a range of reds and whites in Port Angeles, under their own name and the Working Girl label. Includes online ordering, an award list, and a winery profile.
Quilceda Creek Vintners
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Features product descriptions and reviews, vineyard details, a vintage chart, and staff profiles.
- Produces Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot under the Mad Housewife brand. Contains product information, sales materials, and articles about their wines.
Robert Karl Cellars
- Family-owned winery in Spokane, producing Cabernet Sauvignon since the 1999 vintage. Includes a company profile and futures ordering form.
San Juan Cellars
- Produced by the Island Wine Company in Friday Harbor. Includes descriptions of current releases and contact information.
San Juan Vineyards
- Producer located on San Juan Island. They offer several varietals including Merlots and Cabernets.
- The state's only customer-owned winery.
Soos Creek Wine Cellars
- Specializes in reds. Includes product descriptions and ordering along with information about the winery, vineyards, and winemaker.
- Family-owned producer of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Chardonnay, along with huckleberry port. Contains product descriptions, a winery history, and a profile of the label artist. Located in Colbert.
- Brief description and contact information for a small winery in Vashon.
Whidbey Island Winery
- Puget Sound producer lists current releases, provides vineyard pictures, and publishes winery news.
White Salmon Vineyard
- Produces Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Merlot in the Columbia River Gorge. Includes product descriptions and ordering information.
- Small winery located in the historic Madrona neighborhood of Seattle, Washington, producing hand-crafted red wines from selected single vineyard sites in Washington and Oregon.
Wind River Cellars
- Located in the Columbia River Gorge, this vintner produces a variety of red, white and blush wines, as well as a sweet port-style wine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 12:51:01 UTC -