become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Vermont
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Business and Economy
Boyden Valley Winery
- Produces grape and fruit wines in Cambridge. Also produces maple syrup. Contains product descriptions and links about the state.
Charlotte Village Winery
- Boutique winery features both fruit and grape wines. Provides online sales.
East Shore Vineyard
- Produces Traminette and Cabernet Franc. Includes a description of the wines, and retail locations. Grand Isle.
Eden Ice Cider Company
- Produces ice cider made from traditional and heirloom varieties of apples grown in Vermont. Includes news, events, product profile and ordering information. West Charleston.
Flag Hill Farm
- Produces regional, handmade hard, dry, sparkling, and still ciders. Descriptions of their products, a list of shops carrying their ciders, recipe suggestions, and a list of upcoming events. Vershire.
Fresh Tracks Farm
- Ten acre vineyard. Provides list of wines, retailers and photographs. Berlin.
Honora Winery & Vineyard
- A 200 acre vineyard and estate located in Southern Vermont. Includes history, events, accommodations, photo gallery, tour information and online sales. West Halifax.
Lincoln Peak Vineyard & Winery
- Twelve acres vineyard producing crisp whites, full-bodied reds, and light rosés. Hours, directions, wine descriptions, events and photo gallery. New Haven.
- Specializes in organically-grown Riesling, Cayuga, and Vignoles. Includes product information and descriptions of the vineyard, its history, and its goals.
Snow Farm Vineyard
- The state's first vineyard and grape winery. Includes a list of wines, an event calendar, and a newsletter archive.
- Provides an introduction to the many wines produced by Vermont wineries. Includes a directory, calendar of events and industry news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2016 at 6:45:07 UTC -