become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_York/Finger_Lakes
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: New York: Finger Lakes
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: New York
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Regions: Finger Lakes: Business and Economy
- Interlaken producer of red, white, and blush wines. Includes product descriptions, pictures, event listings, recipes, and a company overview.
Arbor Hill Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites, and also offers gourmet food products and gifts. Includes product descriptions and online ordering. Located in Naples.
- Produces red, white, and blush wines in Hector. Contains descriptions of current releases and some information about the region. Located in Hector.
Bloomer Creek Vineyard
- Produces red, white, blush and fruit wines in Hector. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
Bully Hill Vineyards
- The first small, estate winery in the Keuka Lake area since Prohibition. Produces a range of red, white, rose, sparkling, and specialty wines. Includes a restaurant, gift shop and museum.
- Family-owned producer of red, white, and sparkling wines. Contains product descriptions, a winery history, and an award list. Located in Fairport.
Cascata Winery at the Professors' Inn
- Winery and Bed and Breakfast in Watkins Glen, near Seneca Lake. Includes descriptions of their grape and fruit wines, an order form, and an award list.
Castel Grisch Winery
- Winery in Watkins Glen, also offers lodging and a restaurant. Includes product and property descriptions.
Cayuga Ridge Estate Winery
- Family-operated producer of red, white, and fruit wines. Offers product descriptions, ordering, event listings, staff profiles, and information about their Vigneron Society program.
Chateau LaFayette Reneau
- Produces red, white, and blush wines on the east shore of Seneca Lake. Features product descriptions, an order form, a newsletter, and an event calendar. Also offers accommodations.
Chateau Renaissance Wine Cellars
- Family-run producer of red, white, sparkling, fortified, and fruit wines. Contains product descriptions and a history of the family. Located in Hammondsport.
Damiani Wine Cellars
- Seneca Lake producer of reds and whites from hybrids and vinifera. Includes descriptions of the products and the vineyards.
Dr. Frank's Vinifera Wine Cellars
- Founded by the pioneer grower of European wine grape varieties in the eastern United States. Located in Hammondsport.
Glenora Wine Cellars
- Winery producing a range of still and sparkling wines. Features a restaurant and inn. Open for tours and tastings.
Goose Watch Winery
- Located in Romulus and producing Pino Gris, Traminette, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Champagne-style wines. Includes wine list with prices, awards, wine club, opening hours, events calendar, online ordering and location information.
Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards
- Family-run winery offers Chardonnay, Riesling, Cabernet, Merlot and other varietals, blends and fruit wines. Open to visitors.
Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard
- Wines in the European tradition.
Heron Hill Winery
- Overlooking Keuka Lake, and housing almost 80,000 gallons of stainless steel tanks and 10,000 gallons of oak barrels.
- Produces a range of white, red, and dessert wines in Ovid, near Cayuga Lake. Contains product descriptions, ordering information, award lists, and food pairing suggestions.
Hunt Country Vineyards
- Produce a wine for every taste and table, from classic oak-aged Chardonnays to Germanic-styled Rieslings. Located on Keuka Lake.
- Winery and bed and breakfast inn, producing Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc and fruit wines. Includes bed and breakfast details, wine list with prices and descriptions and events. Located in Dundee.
Knapp Winery and Restaurant
- Located on Cayuga Lake. Produces varietal wines, blends, sparkling wines and fruit wines. Open for tours and tastings.
- Producer of a full range of red and white wines. Open for tastings year-round. Located in Romulus on Cayuga Lake.
- The Stamp family combines time-honored techniques and modern equipment. Located in Watkins Glen, on Seneca Lake.
Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars
- Located in a Greek revival building overlooking Seneca Lake. Features descriptions of wines, an order form, a newsletter, recipes, and lists of reviews and awards.
Long Point Winery
- Produces a variety of reds and whites from vinifera and hybrid grapes. Includes descriptions of wines, an order form, and event list. Located on Cayuga Lake in Aurora.
- Family-owned Cayuga Lake winery that produces award-winning wines and offers gift baskets, and personalized wine labels. Open to visitors.
McGregor Vineyard & Winery
- Located in Dundee, producing Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, Muscat and sparkling wines. Includes wine list, calendar of events, newsletters, medals won and location.
Miles Wine Cellars
- Produces a range of reds and whites on Seneca Lake in Himrod. Includes a product list and contact information.
O-Neh-Da and Eagle Crest Vineyards
- Produces a range of reds and white table wines as well as altar wines in Conesus, near Hemlock Lake. Includes online ordering, a history of the property, a newsletter, and pictures.
Red Newt Cellars
- Winery and bistro located in Hector. Includes descriptions of wines and online ordering.
Rock Stream Vineyards
- Native and hybrid grape grower near Seneca Lake. Brief description and contact information.
- Small Seneca Lake producer specializing in Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Merlot. Contains product descriptions and a brief company overview.
Sheldrake Point Vineyard and Café
- Located on Cayuga Lake. Open to visitors. Provides history, events, wine list, location, and contact information.
Silver Thread Vineyard
- Located on Seneca Lake winery producing vinifera wines using sustainable farming and traditional vinification. Provides introduction, review, and directions.
Six Mile Creek Vineyard
- Boutique winery produces a range of red and white varietals and blends. Also offers gift baskets. Open to visitors daily.
Standing Stone Vineyards
- A premium farm winery.
Swedish Hill Winery
- Producers of Chardonnay, Riesling, Vidal, Cayuga, Delaware, Vignoles, Cabernet Frank, and Champagne. Location and contact information, wine list, shop, wine club, events, personalized labels, mailing lists, and ordering.
Thirsty Owl Wine Company
- Cayuga Lake producer of red, white, and blush wines. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a company profile.
Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
- Operates three separate wineries on one estate in Geneva, producing the Stony Lonesome, Rogues Hollow, and Passion Feet brands. Includes product descriptions and online ordering.
Tickle Hill Winery
- Family-owned producer of red, white, and blush wines in Hector, on Seneca Lake. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and an award list.
Treleaven Wines/King Ferry Winery
- Uses time-honored European techniques.
- Historic winery producing sparkling, table, and dessert wines, along with grape juice. Information on products and events. Also features an on-site micro-brewery and the Ginny Lee Cafe.
- Producer in Geneva on Seneca Lake. Includes a company profile and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 2:54:04 UTC -