become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: New York
- Part of the Shawangunk Wine Trail, producing Seyval, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cayuga wines, hard cider and fruit wines. Includes driving directions, history, newsletter sign-up and online purchase.
Ashley Lynn Winery
- Produces wines using apples from Hurlbut Orchards. Features product descriptions and online ordering.
- Producer of red, white, dessert, and fruit wines in Pine Bush, noted for its strawberry wine. Contains product descriptions, ordering information, and event listings.
- Long Island winery producing red and white wines including Merlot and Gewürztraminer. Includes a list of retailers and restaurants as well as general winery information.
- Hudson Valley winery owned by the artist, Mark Miller. Galleries, winery information, and online sales.
Black Bear Farm Winery
- Produces fruit wines, mead, and hard cider in Greene. Includes a product list and company overview.
Brimstone Hill Winery
- Mid-Hudson estate produces reds, whites, and Domaine Bourmont sparkling wine. Includes product descriptions and company history.
- Established in 1839, this Washingtonville winery claims the distinction of being America's oldest winery.
Cascade Mountain Winery & Restaurant
- Hudson Valley winery features a full range of award-winning table wines and a restaurant. Winery tours given. Wine list, and online reservations.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard & Winery
- The first vineyard established on the North Fork of Long Island produces a range of red, white, and blush wines. Includes product descriptions, ordering, an award list, and event listings.
Channing Daughters Winery
- Produces reds and whites in Bridgehampton, on the South Fork. Includes product details, a description of the winery, event listings, and a newsletter.
- Located in the Hudson Valley. Specializing in estate-bottled Seyval and dessert wines.
Demarest Hill Winery
- Warwick Valley producer established in 1994 by Francesco Ciummo. Makes eighteen estate-grown wines. Includes product descriptions, company profile, and an order form.
- Southampton winery that produces Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, blends and fruit wines. Open for tastings.
Hummingbird Hills Winery
- Produces red, white, and fruit wines in Fultonville. Includes a company profile, photos, and product information.
- North Fork father and son collaboration that produces a range of red, white, and dessert wines. Includes descriptions of current releases, ordering information, and a company overview.
Johnson Estate Wines
- The oldest family-owned estate winery in the state. Includes a "guided tour," vineyard information, and a gift shop. Located in Westfield.
Laurel Lake Vineyards
- Producer of red, white, and rose, located on the North Fork. Contains descriptions of the wines and the winery, along with event listings.
The Lenz Winery
- Located in Peconic, on the North Fork, this winery, established in 1978, has some of the most mature vineyards in the region. Open to visitors.
- Produces red, white, and sparkling wines on the North Fork. Contains descriptions of the wines and winery, profiles of the owners, and online ordering.
- Located on the North Fork, this winery takes a natural approach to winemaking. Includes a list of wines and awards.
Martha Clara Vineyards
- Produces reds and whites in Riverhead, on the North Fork. Features descriptions of the wines, vineyard, owner, and winemakers. Also contains press reviews and an event list.
Merritt Estate Winery
- The first farm winery in Chautauqua County. Includes a company history, an award list, an event calendar, and information about their winemaking practices.
Millbrook Vineyards & Winery
- Hudson Valley's flagship winery, producing approximately 14,000 cases of world-class wine annually.
Osprey's Dominion Vineyard
- Ninety-acre vineyard on the North Fork. Wines include a full range of varietals and fruit wines. Open for wine tastings.
- Located in Aquebogue on the North Fork. Produces a broad range of varietal and blended wines. Lists wines, events, awards, news and online sales.
- Family-owned vineyard producing estate-grown wines. Open to visitors.
- Produces grape and fruit wines in Scotchtown. Includes product descriptions, a company profile, and an article on health effects.
Pellegrini Winery & Vineyard
- Produces a full range of award-winning wines. Visit for tastings or dine at the restaurant.
- Large vineyard and winery that is open to visitors. Includes wine list, gifts, and events.
- Established in 1980, this family-owned vineyard, located on North Fork, produces estate-grown wines and champagnes.
- Winery producing Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc on the North Fork. Offers an overview of the company, the winemaking, the vineyards, and the wines.
The Saratoga Winery & Tasting Room
- Produces red, white, and melomel wines in Saratoga Springs. Includes product descriptions and pictures.
Serenity Vineyards of New York
- Produces reds and whites on Seneca Lake. Includes pictures.
Sherwood House Vineyards
- Specializes in Chardonnay. Presents the history of the vineyard, tasting notes of the current release, and profiles of the winemaker and owner. Located on the North Fork.
Ten Thousand Vines
- Produces red, white, and fruit wines in Hamburg. Includes a product list, weblog, and sales of wine, juice, and winemaking equipment.
Warwick Valley Winery
- Offers varietal and blended wines as well as a selection of hard ciders. Open for tours and tastings, and sponsors a summer music series.
- Located west of the Hudson River, this winery is working with European vinifera varietals such as Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc and Riesling, and hybrids like Seyval Blanc and Vignoles.
- Produces reds and whites on Long Island. Includes product descriptions with prices, a company history, staff profiles, events, and a photo tour.
- Produces white, blush, red, and fruit sparkling wines in Fredonia. Contains product descriptions, award list, and a company profile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2015 at 9:35:08 UTC -