become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_Jersey
Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey
- This Musconetcong Valley winery is housed in a carefully restored, 200 year old historic barn. Open for tastings, winter concerts and special events.
- Producer located in Landisville, uses local and Pennsylvania grapes to make red, white, and blush wines. Includes product descriptions and vineyard pictures.
Cream Ridge Winery
- Central New Jersey winery that specializes in award-winning cherry, plum and cranberry wines.
Four Sisters Winery
- Nestling in a beautiful valley amidst the rolling fields and picturesque hills of Warren County.
Hopewell Valley Vineyards
- Produces a range of red, white, blush, sparkling, fortified, and dessert wines in Pennington. Includes product descriptions, vineyard information, and event listings.
- Produces red, white, and blush wines in New Egypt. Includes product descriptions, vineyard manager profile, and event listings.
- Makes red, white, blush, and sparkling wines in Egg Harbor. Contains information about their wines, events, and their restaurant.
- Producer of still and sparkling grape and fruit wines in Franklinville. Also produces cider. Includes product descriptions and information about their personalized labels.
- An Atlantic County vineyard offering a broad range of wines and gifts for online ordering. Open for tastings and special events.
- Producing hand-crafted, award-winning wines in the beautiful rolling hills of Hunterdon County.
- Offering wines produced from grapes grown and harvested in the heart of Southern New Jersey.
- Family-operated producer of red, white, and fruit wines in Montague. Includes product descriptions, prices, information about their wine school, pictures, and event listings.
Working Dog Winery
- Makes red, white, blush, and fruit wines in Hightstown. Includes product descriptions, profiles of the owners, event listings, and photo galleries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2015 at 21:25:52 UTC -