become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Missouri
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Missouri
- The state's oldest family farm winery. Features online ordering, descriptions of wines, and a winery history. Located in Hermann.
- Handcrafted wines include a range of blended and varietal reds and whites, as well as dessert wines. Open for tasting. Map and newsletter included on the site.
Bias Winery and Vineyards
- Located in Berger, producing white and red table wine as well as apple and fruit wines and mead.
- Produces reds and whites, ranging from dry to sweet, in Dutzow. Contains descriptions of wines and grapes, an entertainment calendar, and online ordering.
Crown Valley Winery
- Produces a range of white, rose, red, and fruit wines in Sainte Genevieve. Includes a product list, a company overview, and a question and answer section.
Durso Hills Vineyard and Winery
- Family-owned producer of dry and sweet wines from hybrids and American varieties in Marquand. Includes online ordering, company profile, and pictures.
- A winery steeped in German traditions, producing fine wine and sausages.
HoneyCreek Vineyard and Orchards
- Produces grape and fruit wines in Warrensburg. Features information for home winemakers, including recipes, instruction, technical data, and history.
Les Bourgeois Winery and Vineyards
- Red, white, and blush blends. Includes lists of wines and awards, along with an event calendar. Also contains information about their blufftop bistro. Located in Rocheport.
- Producer of red, white, blush, and fruit wines in the Augusta district. Includes an online store, event calendar, and award list.
Mount Pleasant Winery
- Produces a variety of styles in the Augusta district. Shop, read reviews, find food and wine matches, and learn about events. Also includes winery screensavers and wallpaper.
OakGlenn Vineyards and Winery
- Located in Hermann; offers a facility for events.
Peaceful Bend Vineyard
- Produces a range of red, white, and dessert wines in Steelville. Includes product descriptions, event listings, staff profiles, and information about their guest cottage.
- Produces red, white, and fruit wines, as well as mead, in Weston. Includes online ordering and a winery profile.
River Ridge Winery
- Produces a wide variety of wines in Commerce. Includes a company description and vineyard pictures.
- New Haven producer with a variety of red, white, and blush wines. Includes a winery history along with lists of wines and events.
Serenity Valley Winery
- Produces red, white, and fruit wines in Fulton. Includes a product list and information about making your own wine on the premises.
St. James Winery
- Produces red, white, and blush wines in St. James. Includes product descriptions, an award list, and ordering information.
Stone Hill Winery
- Contains contact information. Locations in Hermann and Branson.
Sugarcreek Winery & Vineyards
- Produces a wide range of wines, including Chambourcin, Chardonel, Cynthiana, and Vidal, in Defiance. Contains product descriptions, a company overview, and event listings.
Tower Rock Vineyard and Winery
- Altenburg producer of red and white French hybrid wines, as well as fruit wines. Includes a company history.
Wenwood Farm Winery
- Brief overview and contact information for this family winery in Bland.
Winery of the Little Hills
- Winery, restaurant, and gift shop in St. Charles. Includes a company description and online ordering.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 13:15:12 UTC -