become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: Michigan
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan
12 Corners Vineyards
- Produces red, white, and fruit wines, with tasting rooms in South Haven and Benton Harbor. Includes a company profile and event listings.
Bel Lago Winery and Vineyard
- Overlooks Lake Leelanau and Lake Michigan. Makes Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Riesling and other wines.
Black Star Farms
- Agricultural estate in Leelanau County, producing grape and fruit wines and spirits. Also has a creamery, stables and Bed and Breakfast. Describes facilities and products.
- Producer of hybrid wines near Lake Leelanau. Includes a list of wines and a profile of the owner, along with information about their chestnut and Christmas tree businesses.
Bowers Harbor Vineyards
- Produces Chardonnay, Riesling, and sparkling wines. Includes online ordering and information about the vineyard.
Brys Estate Vineyard and Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Traverse City. Includes product descriptions, a property history, and an award list [PDF format].
Chateau Grand Traverse Winery and Vineyards
- Produces grape and fruit wines in Traverse City. There is also an inn on the property.
- One of Michigan's newest wineries, located on one of the highest points on the Old Mission Peninsula.
Ciccone Vineyard and Winery
- Leelanau Peninsula winery whose products include Gewurztraminer, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Dolcetto, and Cabernet Franc. Contains descriptions of wines and a retailer list.
Domaine Berrien Cellars and Winery
- Produces a wide variety of vinifera and hybrid grape wines in Berrien Springs. Includes a list of wines and awards, vineyard descriptions, and a photo gallery.
Fenn Valley Vineyards
- Enjoy complimentary samples of premium wines that have earned more than 200 awards, in Fennville near Lake Michigan.
Good Harbor Vineyards
- Produces red, white, and specialty wines in Lake Leelanau. Contains product details, an award list, and information about viticulture and winemaking.
Jomagrha Vineyards and Winery
- Product list and contact information. Located in Pentwater.
- Leelanau Peninsula producer specializing in sparkling wines. Includes descriptions of wines, articles about winegrowing and winemaking, and an event list.
Leelanau Peninsula Vintners Association
- Provides information about member wineries, recipes, and event listings.
Leelanau Wine Cellars
- Produces red, white, fortified, and fruit wines in Omena, in Leelanau County. Contains product information, pictures, and a company profile.
Mackinaw Trail Winery
- Produces red, white, and fruit wines in Manistique on the Upper Peninsula. Also makes private label wines. Includes product descriptions and ordering information.
Modern Craft Winery
- Produces grape and fruit wines along with mead, in Au Gres. Includes product descriptions, a company profile, and event listings.
- Makes red, white, and fruit wines on the Old Mission Peninsula. Includes product information, descriptions of the winery in each season, and pictures.
Peterson and Sons Winery
- Produces a range of red, white and fruit wines made without chemicals or preservatives. Includes a price list and a company history.
- Located in Suttons Bay, this winery produces Bordeaux variety reds, along with whites from Chardonnay, Riesling, and Gewurztraminer. Includes lists of wines, prices, awards, and retailers.
The Round Barn Winery
- Tasting room is located in a turn of the century post and beam bank barn originally built in 1881. Specializes in hand-crafted wines, fruit brandies, and microbrews. Includes information about events, a newsletter, an online store, hours, and directions.
Sandhill Crane Vineyards
- Family-owned producer of red, white, blush, dessert, and fruit wines in Jackson County. Includes product descriptions, company news, event listings, pictures, and recipes.
Shady Lane Cellars
- Produces red, white, and sparkling wines on the Leelanau Peninsula. Features product details, a retailer list, event information, and an article about the winemaker.
- One of Michigan's oldest, this winery has been making wine at its present location in Paw Paw since 1936.
Stoney Acres Winery
- Produces grape and fruit wines in Alpena. Includes product descriptions, shipping information, and a company profile.
Tabor Hill Winery and Restaurant
- Located in Lake Michigan's wine country. Produces a range of dry, semi-dry, sparkling and dessert wines and alcohol-free sparkling fruit juices. Open to visitors.
- Produces red, white, and fruit wines, along with a hard cider in Leland. Includes information about their products, vineyards, philosophy, and events.
Villa Mari Vineyards
- Produces red wines in Traverse Bay. Includes information about their products and their viticulture.
- Produces red, white and fruit wines in Fenton. Includes product details and a blog.
- Suttons Bay producer provides a product list and contact form.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 8, 2013 6:24:04 AM EDT -