become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Maryland
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland
- Located north of Baltimore. Produces a full range of varietals and blends. Lists wines, events and location of winery. Open to visitors.
- Historic winery and vineyard offers award-winning wines, gifts and wine accessories, daily tours and wine tastings, picnic grounds and special events.
Cygnus Wine Cellars
- Produces red, white, and sparkling wines in Manchester. Includes descriptions of the wines, the vineyard, and the winemaking. Also includes an event calendar and newsletter.
Deep Creek Cellars
- Family owned winery and vineyard in the Appalachians, making red, white, and fortified wines. Includes descriptions of the products and the property. Located in Friendsville.
- Produces red, white, fruit, and dessert wines in Detour. Includes product descriptions, ordering, pictures, and an award list.
- This family-run vineyard, located in Fredrick County, produces a full range of varietals and blends from old-world vinifera grapes. Open for tours and tastings.
- Located in northern Harford County. Produces a range of red, white, semi-sweet and sweet wines. Offers custom labeling. Includes lists of wines, events, and area parks and attractions.
- Produces red, white, blush, and dessert wines in Mt. Airy. Also makes fruit, dandelion, and honey wines under the Berrywine Plantations label. Includes product descriptions and event information.
- Frederick County producer of red, white, and fruit wines. Contains descriptions of wines, a winery history, and an event calendar.
Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard
- Dickerson producer focusing on Bordeaux-style blends. Contains news, events, and product descriptions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 20:15:05 UTC -