become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Recreation and Sports: Food and Drink
- Producer of wines from American and hybrid grapes, located in Alto Pass in the Shawnee National Forest. Features product descriptions, a company history, event listings, and ordering information.
August Hill Winery
- Produces red, white, blush, dessert, and sparkling wines in Utica. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, event listings, and information about the property and winemaker.
- The state's oldest winery, established in 1857, uses American and hybrid grapes, as well as fruit. Features a product list, winery tour, property history, and description of the Icarians.
Blue Sky Vineyard
- Produces a range of red, white, blush, and fortified wines in the Shawnee Hills region. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, pictures, and event listings.
Fox Valley Winery
- Produces a range of white, red, and blush wines, mostly from hybrid varieties. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and pictures.
Galena Cellars Winery
- Family-owned winery produces award-winning red, white, and fruit wines in Galena, Illinois. Order online or visit two locations in Galena for complimentary tasting, gifts, and tours.
- Producer of grape and fruit wines in Mt. Vernon. Contains lists of wines and awards, along with a brief history. Offers online ordering.
Glunz Family Winery
- Table wines include Chardonnay, white Zinfandel, and Merlot.
- Located in Red Bud, Randolph County, this family-owned winery produces a range of varietal and berry wines. Open to visitors.
Mary Michelle Winery
- Produces Cynthiana, Chardonel, Concord, Niagara, Vidal and apple wines in Carrollton. Includes online ordering, a winemaker profile, and descriptions of the products and property.
Massbach Ridge Winery
- Makes red, white, and fruit wines in Northwestern Illinois' hill country. Features product information, online ordering, and company information. Located in Elizabeth.
Owl Creek Vineyard
- Produces red, white, and blush wines from American and hybrid grown in the Shawnee Hills. Includes a product list, newsletter, and company profile. Located in Cobden.
Pheasant Hollow Winery
- Produces grape and fruit wines on Rend Lake. Includes the winery's background story, a wine list, event listings, and online ordering. Located in Whittington.
- Producer of Chardonel, Norton, and Traminette wines in Grafton. Contains lists of current releases and events.
Von Jakob Vineyard Ltd.
- Produces wines from American and hybrid grapes, as well as honey and fruit, in Pomona and Alto Pass. Includes a product list, event calendar, and ordering information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 19:33:40 UTC -