become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Idaho
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: Idaho
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Idaho
- Handmade sparkling wines, honeymead wines, and proprietary blends. Offers an events list, pictures and a map.
Hells Canyon Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Caldwell. Includes product descriptions, an award list, and a company profile.
Indian Creek Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites, as well as a fortified wine in Kuna. Includes product descriptions, a company profile, and pictures.
- The Koenig brothers learned to make brandies in their native Austria. Pictures of the winery and distillery operation.
Parma Ridge Vineyards
- Some pictures and a brief description of a winery in Parma, whose first vintage was in 2000.
Pend d'Oreille Winery
- Producers of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. Offering reviews, product descriptions and online ordering.
- Produces a range of red, white, and dessert wines in Nampa. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, a profile of the property, and an award list. A Corus Estates vineyard.
Ste. Chapelle Winery
- Idaho's largest winery offers vineyard and winemaker profiles, a page on "terroir", a picture gallery, and news releases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:13:55 PM EDT -