become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Georgia
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia
Chesser Island Winery
- Produces sparkling wines made from Muscadine grapes and fruit. Includes a product list and a company profile.
- A flourishing, award-winning winery and resort in Braselton.
Crane Creek Vineyards and Guest House
- Grape producer located in Young Harris, in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Includes information about their tasting room, events, and guest house accommodations.
The Georgia Winery
- Specializes in Muscadine, also producing other red, white, blush, and fruit wines. Features product descriptions, a company history, and an award list.
- Established in 1983, this northeast Georgia winery produces a broad range of award-winning wines. Visitors can taste and purchase the wine and visit the historic Nacoochee Village.
Montaluce Winery & Estates
- Winery in a planned community in Dahlonega. Contains information about the wines, winemaker, and vineyards, including photos.
Still Pond Vineyard
- Producer of Muscadine grapes for wineries. Located in the southwestern part of the state. Includes information about Muscadines and the vineyard.
Three Sisters Vineyards
- A small family farm situated on 180 acres in the heart of historic Lumpkin County.
Wolf Mountain Vineyards
- Plants Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Mourvedre, and Touriga for white and red wines. Includes information on lodging and catering services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2014 at 6:54:03 UTC -