become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Connecticut
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: Connecticut
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Business and Economy: Agriculture
- Produces Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes information on the vineyards, winemaking, tours and wines.
- Producer of red, white, port, fruit, and dessert wines in Brookfield. Open for tastings and tours. Online ordering and company profile.
- Grape and fruit wines, including Chardonnay, Riesling, Merlot and honey nut apple. Includes wine descriptions and a vineyard history. Locations in Litchfield and Mystic.
- Produces fine, award-winning dry, semi-sweet, and sparkling wines, and offers wine tasting and tours.
Jonathan Edwards Winery
- Produces wines from Napa Valley in North Stonington. Brief description and contact information.
- Produces whites, blushes, and reds from vinifera and hybrid grapes. Includes a product list, an event schedule, and pictures. Also makes maple syrup. Located in Sandy Hook.
Sharpe Hill Vineyard
- Located in the historic town of Pomfret, this fifteen-acre vineyard produces Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc, and several blended wines. Open for tours, wine tastings, with a restaurant open on the weekends.
- Producing award-winning, European-style wines.
Taylor Brooke Winery
- Produces white, red, dessert, and fruit wines in Woodstock. Features product descriptions, a company overview, and a winemaker profile.
White Silo Farm and Winery
- A small specialty winery. Wines produced from on farm grown fruit. Free tours, wine tasting and raspberry picking.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 1:54:08 UTC -