become an editor
the entire directory
only in California/Sierra_Foothills
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Sierra Nevada: Business and Economy: Wineries
Amador Foothill Winery
- Products include Zinfandel, Syrah, Carignane, Fume Blanc, and Semillon. Contains descriptions of wines, online ordering, recipes, and event listings.
Black Sheep Winery
- Products include Zinfandel, Merlot, Shiraz, Cabernet Franc, and Sauvignon Blanc. Contains descriptions of wines and the winery. Located in Calaveras County.
- Located on a historic gold rush homestead in Placerville, El Dorado County. Specialties include Barbera and Zinfandel. Online ordering available.
Broll Mountain Vineyards
- Produces reds and whites in Murphys. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
Butterfly Creek Winery & Gift Shop
- Produces Zinfandel, Cabernet, Chardonnay, and Merlot in Mariposa. Includes online ordering and some pictures.
C.G. Di Arie Vineyard and Winery
- Zinfandel and Syrah from the inventor of "Cap'n Crunch." Includes profiles of the founders along with descriptions of the harvests, winemaking, and philosophy.
- Produces handcrafted Zinfandel, Syrah, and Grenache from estate vineyards in Fair Play. Includes descriptions and reviews of wines, along with information about the vineyards, the winemaking, and purchasing.
Charles B. Mitchell Vineyards
- Produces a wide range of red, white, and dessert wines in Fair Play. Contains an order form and a winery profile. Also offers guided wine tours to France.
Charles Spinetta Winery
- Produces Barbera, Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Chenin Blanc, Carignane, and Muscat in Plymouth. Also carries Jeff Runquist Wines and has an art gallery. Includes product descriptions, order forms, and pictures.
- Family-owned producer of Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvingon, and Barbera. Features a profile of the winery and product descriptions.
- Calaveras County producer of a variety of reds and whites. Contains product descriptions, online purchasing, event listings, and profiles of the winery, vineyard, and staff.
Crystal Basin Cellars
- Produces small batches of Cabernet, Zinfandel, and Rhone-style wines in Coloma. Contains descriptions of wines along with company and staff profiles.
David Girard Vineyards
- Vineyards with 40 acres of Rhòne varieties, winery and events facility. Details of wedding services, concert schedule, wine club and online ordering.
- Zinfandel producer located in Plymouth. Brief description and contact information.
- Makes red, white, and dessert wines in Plymouth. Includes product descriptions, ordering, awards, and a company profile.
Dkcellars - Pratt Vineyards
- Specializes in Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc, and Semillon. Contains product descriptions and awards, online purchasing, and a winery profile. Located in Placerville.
Dobra Zemlja Winery
- Small winery in Plymouth producing robust Zinfandels, Syrahs, sangioveses and viogniers.
Domaine Becquet Winery
- Produces red, white, rosé, dessert, and fortified wines in Valley Springs. Includes product descriptions and ordering.
Domaine de la Terre Rouge
- The Terre Rouge brand focuses on Rhone-style wines, while the Easton brand includes Zinfandel, Barbera, and Sauvignon Blanc. Brief description and contact information for this Fiddletown producer.
Fair Play Winery Association
- List of wineries in the Fair Play area in El Dorado County, plus association events.
Fitzpatrick Winery and Lodge
- Uses organically grown, earth-friendly grapes and operates a bed and breakfast in Fair Play. Includes information about the winemaking philosophy and online ordering.
Holly's Hill Vineyards
- Produces small lots of Rhone style wines, as well as Zinfandel, Syrah, and Chardonnay. Describes company, wines, and awards.
Indian Springs Vineyards
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes an award list and a winery profile. Located in Penn Valley with a tasting room in Nevada City.
- Producer of reds and whites in Vallecito. Includes product descriptions, ordering information, and event listings.
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Murphys. Contains product descriptions, ordering, and a company profile.
Jodar Vineyards & Winery
- Produces Zinfandel, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and a fortified wine in Placerville. Contains descriptions of wines, an order form, a winery history, event listings, and a newsletter [PDF format].
- Makes estate-grown reds and whites in Vallecito. Includes product descriptions and ordering, along with profiles of the company, winemaker, and owners.
- Uses organically grown grapes and does not add sulfites. Includes a winery profile and descriptions of wines. Located in Forest Ranch.
Latcham Vineyards and Granite Springs Winery
- Produces red, white, and fortified wines in Somerset and Fair Play. Includes product descriptions, ordering, pictures, and a company profile.
- Produces a wide range of reds and whites in the El Dorado County foothills. Describes the wines and the company, lists awards, and includes recipes and pictures.
- Produces Rhone varietal wines. Includes product details, ordering, and information about the company.
- Family-operated vineyard and winery at a 3000-foot elevation in El Dorado County. Includes product descriptions, ordering information, a newsletter [PDF format], and recipes.
- Produces a wide range of reds and whites in Murphys. Contains descriptions of wines and vineyards, online purchasing, and a winery history.
- Producer of Italian varietal wines, such as Sangiovese, Barbera, and Aglianico, as well as Zinfandel and Syrah. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, recipes, and information about the winery and Amador County.
Naggiar Vineyards & Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Grass Valley. Includes product information, ordering, an award list, event listings, and a company profile.
Nevada City Winery
- Makes a range of red, white, rose, and dessert wines. Features lists of products, awards, and events, along with a company overview,
Nine Gables Vineyard and Winery
- Family-owned Amador County producer of red, white, and dessert wines. Includes a product list, printable order form, and company profile.
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Fair Play. Contains product and company descriptions, grapegrowing and winemaking articles, California grape price information, and their "Top Ten Tasting Room Questions."
- Produces Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, and Petite Sirah in Newcastle. Includes information about the products, vineyard, staff, and region.
Perry Creek Vineyards
- Makes a variety of red, white, and fortified wines in El Dorado County. Contains product and vineyard descriptions, an order form, and an award list.
Renaissance Vineyard and Winery
- Produces a wide range of red, white, and dessert wines from steep, terraced vineyards in the North Yuba region. Contains descriptions of wines, online ordering, a virtual tour, and a company profile.
Renwood Winery and Santino Winery
- Renwood creates hand-crafted Zinfandels and other varietal wines. Santino produces white wines. Includes a history of the wineries and Amador County. Visitors welcome, online ordering also available.
Secret Ravine Vineyards and Winery
- Produces Sauvignon Blanc, Sangiovese, Syrah, Zinfandel, and Barbera in Loomis. Describes the vineyard and gives contact information.
Sierra Starr Vineyard & Winery
- Family-run producer of Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Sauvignon Blanc in Nevada County. Contains descriptions of wines, a winery profile, and a discussion forum.
- Association of producers in this historic growing region located east of Sacramento. Contains winery descriptions and links, an event calendar, and maps of the area.
Sierra Vista Winery
- Specializes in Syrah and Viognier, while also producing Zinfandel, Cabernet, Chardonnay, Merlot, and Fume Blanc in Placerville. Describes products, winery history, and events. Online ordering available.
Silver Fox Vineyards
- Located in Mariposa at an elevation of 3000 feet. Contains pictures of their vineyards and descriptions of their wines.
Single Leaf Vineyards & Winery
- Somerset producer of Chardonnay, Cabernet, Malbec, Zinfandel, and fortified wines. Offers an order form, pictures, and a winery history.
Sobon Family Wines
- Contains contact information for Shenandoah Vineyards, Sobon Family Vineyards, and Sobon Estate. Tasting room open to the public. Located in Plymouth.
- Calaveras County producer whose wines include Cabernet Franc, Chardonnay, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah, and Zinfandel. Includes product descriptions, online purchasing, a winery profile, and event listings.
- Family-operated winery specializing in Zinfandel, while also producing Chardonnay, Cabernet, Merlot, and Barbera. Includes ordering information and a brief history of Zinfandel.
Sutter Ridge Vineyards
- Produces a range of red, white, and fortified wines in Sutter Creek. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, local event listings, and a "virtual tasting."
- Produces red and fortified wines in Plymouth. Includes product descriptions and ordering information.
Twisted Oak Winery
- Makes red, white, and fortified wines in Vallecito. Includes product descriptions and ordering.
- Plymouth producer features Viognier, Zinfandel, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay. Includes descriptions of wines and online purchasing.
- Family-run vineyard in Plymouth specializing in Sangiovese. Includes a company profile and ordering information.
Westbrook Wine Farm
- Family vineyard and winery in Madera County producing a red blend and single-vineyard bottlings. Includes information about products, vintages, the company, and ordering.
Windwalker Vineyard and Winery
- Family owned and operated producer of red, white, and fortified wines. Includes product descriptions, company profile, order form, and wine club information.
- Produces an Amador Zinfandel. Includes product descriptions, vineyard information, and photo and video gallery.
Zucca Mountain Vineyards
- The Zucca family produces Syrah, Zinfandel, Merlot, and Chardonnay in Murphys. Contains descriptions of the wines and winery, along with online purchasing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2014 at 8:31:38 UTC -