become an editor
the entire directory
only in California/Santa_Cruz_Mountains
Santa Cruz Mountains
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: California
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: Central Coast
- Small production of award-winning wines, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Semillon.
- Small family organic producer of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot provides pictures of their vineyard in all four seasons.
- Located in the Soquel Hills, making a range of reds and whites. Also makes the La Vita brand and Chaucer's Mead. Product descriptions, online ordering, recipes, and a company profile.
- Produces Chardonnay, Zinfandel, and Cabernet Sauvignon in Santa Cruz. Contains product descriptions, reviews, online ordering, and a history of the region.
Big Basin Vineyards
- Syrah producer in Boulder Creek. Includes product descriptions, reviews, an order form, and information about the vineyard and winery facility.
Bonny Doon Vineyard
- A weird and wacky place. Chief winemaker Randall Grahm produces such whimsically named wines as "Le Cigare Volante" and "Critique of Pure Riesling".
- Makes a wide variety of reds and whites in Los Gatos. Includes product descriptions, reviews, online purchasing, a company overview, event listings, and virtual tours in several formats.
Chaine d'Or Vineyards
- Small vineyard producing primarily Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. History, wines, and reviews.
- Produces dessert-style fruit wines and mead. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a company profile.
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir, and Syrah in Saratoga. Contains detailed wine descriptions, online ordering, event listings, and profiles of the company and staff.
- Small, family-owned operation in San Martin. Includes descriptions of current and previous releases, online purchasing, awards, reviews, a winery profile, and a downloadable newsletter.
Cooper-Garrod Estate Vineyards
- Family operated estate in Saratoga specializing in Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Contains product descriptions, purchasing information, awards, event listings, and a company overview.
David Bruce Winery
- Based in Los Gatos and specializing primarily in Pinot Noir.
- Produces a range of reds and whites under its own name and the Organic Wine Works brand. Includes a product list, an order form, and a company overview. Located in Felton.
Hunter Hill Vineyard & Winery
- Family-operated producer of Merlot, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Syrah, and a red blend. Features product and vineyard descriptions, events, and an order form [PDF format].
Kathryn Kennedy Winery
- Tiny producer of Cabernet, Syrah, and Meritage, located in Saratoga. Contains product descriptions, a company overview, pictures, and informational articles.
Kings Mountain Vineyards
- Produces Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and a blend in Woodside. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and a company profile.
La Nebbia Winery
- Produces white, red, and sparkling wines in Half Moon Bay. Contains descriptions of wines, a company history, and information about their "Bring Your Own Bottle" program.
- Small, family winery specializing in Pinot Noir. Includes tasting notes and ordering information. Located in Santa Cruz.
Mount Eden Vineyards
- Specializes in Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Pinot Noir. Contains descriptions of current and past releases, the winemaking philosophy, and winery history. Located in Saratoga.
P & M Staiger
- Produces Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon in Boulder Creek. Contains descriptions of current releases, a winery profile, and some pictures.
Page Mill Winery
- Produces Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, and fortified wines in Los Altos Hills. Includes descriptions of current and past releases, an event list, and a company overview.
Pelican Ranch Winery
- Family-operated producer of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Syrah in Scotts Valley. Includes a winery overview and online ordering.
- Products include Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Zinfandel, and Chardonnay from various regions of the state. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, a winery history, and event listings.
- The winery produces single-vineyard lots of premium wines. Also has vineyards in Sonoma County and the Paso Robles area.
- Makes Chardonnay, Cabernet, Merlot, and Syrah in Scotts Valley. Contains online ordering, published articles, and a winery overview.
Salamandre Wine Cellars
- Produces Chardonnay, Primitivo, Pinot Noir, Merlot, and Syrah in Aptos. Features online purchasing, a newsletter archive, vineyard descriptions, and recipes.
Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard
- Specializes in Pinot Noir, and also produces several other reds. Offers online ordering, staff profiles, monthly recipes, and a winery overview. Located in Santa Cruz.
Silver Mountain Vineyards
- Produces organically-grown Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, and a Bordeaux-style blend. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and an award list. Also has a tasting room in Monterey.
- Produces a wide range of reds and whites in Santa Cruz. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and a company overview.
Thomas Fogarty Winery
- Produces a range of red, white, sparkling, and dessert wines in Woodside. Contains winemaker notes, online ordering, a company history, and staff profiles.
Trout Gulch Vineyards
- Produces Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Includes tasting notes and technical data, an award list, and a company history.
Windy Oaks Estate Vineyards and Winery
- Family-owned producer of estate-grown Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Offers product descriptions, ordering information, recipes, and a company overview.
Santa Cruz Mountains
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 9:24:10 UTC -