become an editor
the entire directory
only in Napa_Valley/Yountville
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: California
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Napa Valley: Stags Leap District
Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: Y: Yountville: Business and Economy: Wineries
Bell Wine Cellars
- Family-owned producer of Cabernet Sauvignon, Viognier, Chardonnay, Merlot, and Shiraz. Includes product notes [PDF format], reviews, and company and staff profiles.
- Producer of Merlot and a Bordeaux-style red blend, made by Helen Turley. Contains product reviews and a photo gallery.
- Produces a range of red, white, and fortified wines. Includes product descriptions, reviews, awards, online ordering, winemaking details, event listings, and recipes.
- Avatar Vintners makes Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Syrah under the Croze and Smith Wooton labels. Contains product descriptions, reviews, ordering, and harvest notes.
- Produces two Bordeaux-style red blends from the Napanook Vineyard. Contains a brief overview and contact information.
- Makes a Bordeaux-style red blend. Includes winemaker notes, a company overview, and contact information.
- Produces reds and whites. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, recipes, and information about their free Saturday "wine crash course."
- Produces Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Syrah under the Rowland, Cenay, and Ramspeck brands. Includes product details, a company overview, and ordering information.
Thomas Michael Cellars
- Produces a range of reds and a rosé under its own name and the Coombsville brand. Includes product descriptions and an order form [PDF format].
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2015 at 13:46:24 UTC -