become an editor
the entire directory
only in Napa_Valley/St._Helena
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: California
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Napa Valley: Howell Mountain
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Napa Valley: Spring Mountain District
Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: S: Saint Helena: Business and Economy: Wineries
- Vineyard and winery producing Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Produces Tuscan and Bordeaux style red blends. Includes product descriptions, marketing materials, a winemaker profile, and a company history.
Anderson's Conn Valley Vineyards
- Producer of Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Pinot Noir. Features product descriptions, online ordering, recipes, harvest pictures, and a company overview.
- Producer of estate-grown Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes descriptions of the product, the winemaking team, and the company.
- Nine acre all Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard. Contains product and vineyard descriptions, along with a printable order form.
- Makes Zinfandel, Merlot, and Syrah. Features detailed product descriptions, reviews, consumer testimonials, vineyard information, and a company profile.
- Produces Sangiovese, Zinfandel, Pinot Grigio, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, and a company history.
- The oldest continuously operating winery in Napa Valley was also the first winery to offer tours to guests back in 1934. Includes newsletter, wine club, and entertainment ideas.
- Grows Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, and Merlot, with the first release in Fall, 2003. Includes a company overview and harvest pictures.
- Small winery sources grapes from Truchard, Richard's and Schweiger.
- The region's first winery, operated by the Peter Mondavi family. Wines include Cabernet, Merlot, Chardonnay, and Pinot Noir. Contains product descriptions, a company profile, and an interactive vineyard map.
- Producer of Chardonnay, Cabernet, Merlot, Zinfandel, and Sauvignon Blanc. Includes product descriptions, recipes, and a family history.
- Produces a range of reds, along with a dry vermouth. Contains product details, ordering, and company news and events.
El Molino Winery
- Small family-operated producer of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Features notes on past and current releases, harvest pictures, staff profiles, and an interview with the winemaker.
Flora Springs Winery & Vineyards
- Family-owned producer of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, ordering, vineyard information, and recipes.
Freemark Abbey Winery
- Produces a range of red, white, and dessert wines. Contains product descriptions, ordering, vineyard information, event listings, a newsletter [PDF format], and a company history.
- Produces a Cabernet-based blend, Petite Sirah, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Zinfandel. Contains product descriptions, ordering, and a company overview.
- Producer of Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Grignolino, and Zinfandel, founded by Joe Heitz in 1961. Includes a company history and product list.
Herb Lamb Vineyards
- Produces a Cabernet Sauvignon sold by mailing list. Includes a form to sign up for the waiting list.
Joseph Phelps Vineyards
- Spring Valley producer of red, white, and dessert wines, specializing Rhone and Bordeaux styles. Contains product descriptions, shopping, newsletters, and a company overview.
Layer Cake Wines
- Produces a range of reds from several countries. Includes product descriptions and shelf talkers.
Louis M. Martini
- Family run winery established in 1933. Includes descriptions of past and current releases, online ordering, a company history, family profiles, and vineyard descriptions.
- Producer of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay since 1978.
- Produces red, white, and dessert wines from estate and purchased grapes. Features product descriptions, reviews, ordering, events, trivia, recipes, pictures, and company information.
- A small, family-operated winery producing only estate-bottled wines. Includes product descriptions, ordering, events, and a company overview.
Oliver Caldwell Cellars
- Produces a Cabernet Sauvignon from the Aida Vineyard. Includes winemakers notes and ordering information.
- Small, family-owned Cabernet Sauvignon producer. Contains information about their wine, ordering, the vineyard, the winemaker, and their history.
Prager Winery and Port Works
- Small, family-operated producer of fortified, table, and dessert wines. Contains descriptions of the wines and winery. Also operates a Bed and Breakfast.
S. E. Chase Family Cellars
- Produces Zinfandel from the Hayne Vineyard. Features a current release description, ordering, reviews, pictures, and a company history.
Spottswoode Vineyard and Winery
- A family-owned estate producing Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc. Features product descriptions, tasting notes of past releases, a history, and staff profiles.
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Petite Syrah, and blends. Includes notes on current and past releases, ordering, and a winery overview.
St. Helena Winery
- Produces Cabernet based wines, using an adopt-a-vine program. Includes descriptions of the products, vineyard, and company.
- Produces a range of reds and owns the Aida Vineyard. Includes winemaker's notes, reviews, online ordering, staff profiles, webcams, and a company overview.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 22, 2015 at 14:38:29 UTC -